Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020
Last Date Extended till 11-10-2020
- Application Process Starts From: 15-09-2020
- Application Process Ends on:
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam has released an official advertisement for the recruitment of 5746 Graduate Teacher Vacancy (Arts & Science) in High/ Higher Secondary Schools of Assam in 21 plain Districts of Assam
DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020 Details:
|NAME OF POST||NUMBER OF POSTS|
|Graduate Teacher (Arts)||3903|
|Graduate Teacher (Science)||1843|
Salary of DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020:
The salary for Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020 will be: ₹ 14,000 – ₹ 60,000 + Grade Pay of ₹ 8,700 per month
Age Limit for DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 42 Years
- OBC/ MOBC: 43 Years
- SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H): 45 Years
- PwD: 50 Years
as on 01-01-2020, as per Govt. Office Memorandum Vide No. ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02/09/2020
This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational qualification and other qualification prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
District-wise Vacancy List for DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020:
|Sl. No.||District||Graduate Teacher|
Educational Qualification and Professional Qualification for DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020:
- Graduate Teacher (Arts): Graduate or Post Graduate from recognized University in Arts subject with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institute, but degree obtained from of campus and Distance Educational Institution shall not be considered as valid.
- Graduate Teacher (Science): The candidate must be Science-Graduate or Post-Graduate in Science from recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institutions, but degree obtained from off-campus and Distance Educational Institution shall not be considered as valid
- In respect of Secondary TET, candidates must obtain 60% marks in each paper for UR category and 55% marks for OBC/ MOBC/ SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) & PwD category
- No candidate is allowed to apply in the Bengali/Hindi/Assamese medium schools if the candidate does not have MIL in Bengali, Hindi and Assamese respectively in the HSLC examination as the case may be. Only candidate having Bengali, Hindi and Assamese as MIL in HSLC examination is allowed for applying in the schools which are imparting education in Bengali, Hindi and Assamese Medium.
However as per Govt. Notification NoASE.313/2013/156 dated 21st January 2017. Under Provision of rule 30 of the Assam Secondary Education (Provincialised) Service Rules, 2003, The Governor of Assam is hereby pleased to accept the Diploma Certificate in the Assamese Language issued by Axom Sahitya Sabha in case of requirement of Assamese Language either as MIL or as an elective subject in HSLC or equivalent examination in respect of the candidates who have qualified High School TET.
Selection Criteria of Teacher for DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020:
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com examination (in case of Major/ Hons., the marks obtained in Major/ Hons. shall be taken into consideration)
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HS Final Examination
- 100 Marks on percentage of marks in B.T/ B.Ed Final Examination
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in TET examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as an Undergraduate/ Junior Teacher in a provincialized High/Higher Secondary School having requisite academic and professional qualification.
(Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher.)
- Explanation: For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned above, it may be clarified that if a candidate secures, for example, 60% marks in the particular examination, he/ she secures 60 marks out of 100 marks allotted in the concerned examination
- 50 marks — 25 marks for one year of teaching experience as a contractual teacher and another 25 marks for two years, subject to consideration for a minimum period of two years
- 50 marks teaching experience for the teachers working continuously on fixed pay basis(other than contractual teachers) in a provincialized Higher Secondary School or High School/Madrassa for their service as fixed pay teachers provided they have a requisite academic and professional qualification.
- 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for ‘C’ certificates and 5 marks for ‘B’ certificates)
- 10 marks for participating in recognized Sports at National Level representing Assam
- 10 marks for achievements in fine Arts and Cultural activities representing the State officially at National level
How to Apply for DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020:
- The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website https://www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in/ from 15-09-2020 Midnight to 30-09-2020 Midnight. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Disability, TET, BE.D and Co-Curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee. Candidates must also produce original documents that have been uploaded with the online application to the DSC etc.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the Unique Number for all future references
- Candidates may note that failing to qualify in Screening/ Verification of documents will result in cancellation of their candidature. Online communication in this regard will not be entertained.
- The office will not be responsible for any lapse in the submission of online applications due to any technical problem
Documents to be submitted with Online Application for DSE Assam High School Recruitment 2020:
The following self-attested coloured copies of Certificates and Documents are to be submitted online:
- Pass Certificate of HSLC/ HSLC Admit Card in support of Age
- Pass Certificate of HSLC, HSSLC and BA. B.Sc
- Mark Sheet of HSLC, HSSLC and BA/ B.Sc
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of High School TET
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of B.Ed
- Certificate in support of Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills)/ OBC/ MOBC
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt Authority
- Certificate of NOC (B&C Category only)
- Certificate of recognized Sports at National Level representing Assam
- Certificate of Achievements in fine arts and cultural activities representing the state officially at National Level
- Certificate of Ex-Servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board
- Certificate of EWS issued by the competent authority
Important Links for DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2020:
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE (activated)
Last Date Extended Notice (No. 1): CLICK HERE
Last Date Extended Notice (No. 2): CLICK HERE
Instruction for online application: CLICK HERE
You May Also Like:
- National Water Developmental Agency Recruitment 2021
- Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2021: 5 Assistant Vacancy in WAMUL
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Apply for 12 Vacancy in Assam Judicial Service Grade-I
- OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021: Apply for 119 Contractual Vacancy
- Soil Conservation Assam Recruitment 2021: 27 Ranger & Officer Vacancy
- SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 5237 Clerk Vacancy