DC Darrang Assam Govt Job Recruitment 2022 – 16 Mandal Vacancy. The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 16 Mandal vacancy (Grade III) under the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply offline for the 16 Mandal Vacancies (Grade III) before the deadline.
Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
DC Darrang Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Name of Post||Mandal (Grade III)|
|No. of Posts||16|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 years|
|Last Date||30th October 2022|
DC Darrang Recruitment 2022
Name of Post: Mandal (Grade III)
No. of Posts: 16
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 05
- OBC: 09
- SC: 01
- EWS: 01
Salary: PB: Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 and Grade Pay Rs. 6,200 per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules
Educational Qualification for DC Darrang Recruitment 2022
The candidates must have passed the HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any Central or State recognised Boards
Eligibility Criteria for DC Darrang Recruitment 2022
- The candidates must possess a valid 06 (six)-month “Recorders Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training” certificate from the Assam Surveys and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidates must have a minimum 06 (six)-month diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a recognised institute and must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools in addition to land revenue-related software used in the State.
Employment Exchange Certificate: The candidates must have registered his/her name in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
Age Limit for DC Darrang Recruitment 2022
The candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2022
- SC: 05 years
- OBC/MOBC: 03 years
- PWD: 10 years
How to Apply for Darrang Recruitment 2022?
The applications should be submitted in the Standard Form published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, P.O. & P.S.- Mangaldai, PIN- 784125 and should be submitted in the Land Records Branch, DC’s office, Darrang.
Applications should be sent either through the post or to be delivered by hand in the drop box kept for the purpose in the Land Records Branch, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang on the working days. Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
The application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age, and caste along with other testimonials.
- Self-attested copy of 6-months RCCC Training Pass Certificate.
- Three copies of recent passport-size photographs duly signed by the candidates across the photographs (one of which should be pasted on the application form).
- EWS Certificate (in case of reserved category).
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Declaration in Form “A” under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD category candidates issued by the competent authority.
- The applicants are required to enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the applications.
- The candidates shall furnish their mobile number, whatsapp number, and email ID (if any) on the application form for smooth communication of information relating to the conduct of the examination.
Applications will be received in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang from 17/09/2022 upto midnight of 30/10/2022
Important Dates for Darrang Vacancy
Important Links for Darrang Recruitment
1. What is the starting date to apply for DC Darrang Recruitment 2022 for 16 Mandal Posts/Vacancy?
The starting date to apply for DC Darrang Recruitment 2022 for 16 Mandal (Grade III) Posts/Vacancy is 17th September 2022
2. What is the last date to apply for DC Darrang Recruitment 2022 for 16 Mandal Posts/Vacancy?
The last date to apply for DC Darrang Recruitment 2022 for 16 Mandal (Grade III) Posts/Vacancy is 30th October 2022
3. What is the educational qualification required to apply for DC Darrang Recruitment 2022 for 16 Mandal Posts/Vacancy?
The candidates must be minimum HSLC Passed from a recognised Institution
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.in provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.in is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.in makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.in will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.