Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020 | Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Vacancy | MVI Vacancy | APSC | Assam Public Service Commission | Assam Career Jobs | Govt. Jobs in Assam | Job in Assam |
Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 26 Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Vacancy under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
অসম লোকসেৱা আয়োগ Last Date: 09-November-2020
Important Dates for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020
|ONLINE APPLICATION STARTING DATE||14-10-2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION CLOSING DATE||09-11-2020|
Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
|NAME OF POST||Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)|
|NO. OF POSTS||26 (Twenty Six)|
OBC/ MOBC: 05
Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020 Salary
Payscale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
SALARY: ₹22,000 to ₹97,000
GRADE PAY: ₹9,400
PAY BAND: PB-3
Eligibility Criteria for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the Application Form.
- The candidate must produce a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the Application Form.
Minimum Educational Qualification for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020
All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in this advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess, at least the essential qualifications laid down for this post. No queries will be entertained related to the eligibility criteria by the Commission
Age Limit for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/ Council and no other documents shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Physical Fitness for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020
- A candidate should have sound health, both mentally & physically and should be free from any organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
- A candidate is required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Application Fee for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020
Payment Mode: Online
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||₹185.40|
How to Apply for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website (https://apscrecruitment.in) and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
Please read the full official notification before applying (link given below)
You May Also Like:
- Barpeta Judiciary Recruitment 2020 for Upper Division Assistant (UDA)
- ARGUCOM Sivasagar Recruitment 2020 for Finance & Accounts Officer
- Motor Accident Claims Tribunal Barpeta Recruitment 2020: Apply for the various vacancies in MACT Barpeta
- Sonitpur District Svayem Sahayak Recruitment 2020: Apply for 02 Svayem Sahayak Vacancy in Sonitpur District
- Govt. Medical College Borkhola Recruitment 2020: Apply for 25 Asst. Professor and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy
- DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020: Apply for 02 Svayem Sahayak Vacancy