Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: Official Recruitment Notification Released. Apply for 12 Helper & Worker Post Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023 News and Notification here at AssamGovJob.in
Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Juria ICDS Project, Nagaon, has recently released the official recruitment notification for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023. This notification announced a vacancy of 12 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika).
Interested & eligible candidates can collect the application form from the address given below. The last date to apply is 03.11.2023
Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post||Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika)|
|Organization||Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Juria ICDS Project, Nagaon|
|Salary||Starts from Rs. 2,250|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
Vacancy Details for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
1. Name of Post: Anganwadi Worker
No of Posts: 01 Post
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th).
- If HS passed candidates not available in a particular area, then HSLC/AHM passed candidates will also be considered as eligible.
Salary: Rs. 4,500 per month
2. Name of Post: Anganwadi Helper
No of Posts: 11 Posts
- Candidates must have passed HSLC/ AHM.
- If HSLC/AHM passed candidates not available in a particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will also be considered as eligible.
Salary: Rs. 2,250 per month
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
Age Limit: All candidates must be within the age range of 18-44 years old, as on 01.01.2023
- Candidates must be a permanent resident residing in the concerned Anganwadi Centre survey area where Anganwadi Centre is located.
- The residential proof of the candidate for the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper must be issued by the Gaon Bura or the President of the Gaon Panchayat.
Documents Required to apply for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
People interested in applying for the Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 must keep the following self-attested documents ready:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (2 copies in colour).
- Age Proof.
- Educational Qualification Certificates and Marksheets.
- Address Proof.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
|Start Date of Application||17.10.2023|
|Last Date of Application||03.11.2023|
How to Apply for the Anganwadi Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who wish to apply for the Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 must collect the Application Form from the Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Juria ICDS Project, Nagaon .
The filled-up application form must be submitted to the same address by 03.11.2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the start date of applying for Assam Anganwadi Recruitment 2023?
The start date of applying for Assam Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 is 17.10.2023
When is the last date of applying for the Anganwadi Recruitment 2023?
The last date of applying for the Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 is 03.11.2023