APDCL Assam General Manager (HR) Recruitment 2020 | Apply for APDCL General Manager (HR) Recruitment 2020
APDCL Assam Recruitment 2020
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 01 General Manager (HR) Vacancy. Intending and eligible candidates having the requisite qualification may apply for the same.
APDCL Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
|NAME OF POST||General Manager (HR)|
|NUMBER OF POSTS||01|
|AGE LIMIT||For Internal (Departmental) Candidates:55|
For External Candidates:50
|SALARY||Scale: 42,000/- – 1,16,000/-|
Grade Pay: 19,500/-
Educational Qualification for APDCL Assam Recruitment 2020:
for General Manager (HR)
- For external candidates: Candidates shall hold a 2 (two) years full-time MBA/PGDM Degree securing minimum aggregate marks of 60% or its equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Welfare, from any Indian University/ Institution, approved by AICTE/ UGC.
- For internal candidates: Departmental Candidates shall hold a 2 (two) years full-time MBA/PGDM Degree securing minimum aggregate marks of 60% or its equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Welfare, from any Indian University / Institution approved by AICTE/UGC OR apart time/distance/correspondence MBA/PGDM degree securing minimum aggregate marks of 60% or its equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Welfare from any Indian University/Institution recognized by AICTE/UGC.
Post Qualification relevant experience as on 31-08-2020:
Candidates must possess post qualification experience in HR/Personnel field in a responsible position, in any large organization of repute, including but not limited to:
- Working Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning, preferably in Systems, Applications and Products in data processing (SAP)
- Working knowledge of Human Resource Information System, Performance Management System
- Working knowledge of activities of Administration, Personnel, Learning & Development and Employee Relation functions of an Organization
- Working knowledge about Disciplinary Proceedings, Labour Laws, PSU and Govt. Service Rules
- Working knowledge in dealing with Contractual workers and Wage administration
- Experience in Recruitment & Reservation Matters
- Experience of working in Payroll System
- Experience in Training & Development Activities
Desirable: Candidate having experience of working in the power distribution sector/large CPSEs will be given preference
Additional Qualification for APDCL Recruitment 2020:
- A candidate shall be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defects or bodily infirmities likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
- His/her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service, provided that any candidate who is dismissed or discharged from Service of the Government or any other Organization for misconduct or who is convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude shall be disqualified for appointment.
APDCL Assam General Manager (HR) Salary:
Selected candidates for the post of General Manager (HR) will be placed in the pay scale of ₹ 42,000-1,16,000 with Grade Pay of ₹ 19,500 (starting Basic Pay of ₹ 61,500) will be applicable. In addition to the Basic Pay, other applicable allowances would be provided as per rules of the Company. The selected candidate will have to serve a probationary period of one year and will be confirmed in writing after successful completion of the same.
APDCL Assam General Manager (HR) Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/ IPO of ₹500 drawn in favour of the Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001.
How to Apply for APDCL General Manager (HR) Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply by downloading the application form by visiting the Career section of official APDCL website www.apdcl.org from 21.09.2020.
- Completely filled up application should be enclosed with the following supporting documents (self-attested wherever applicable):
i) 2 (two) self-attested Passport size photographs
ii) Class X admit card/ pass certificate/ mark sheet as Proof of age
iii) Marks sheet & Pass certificate of Class X, Class XII, Graduation and Post Graduation.
iv) Candidates applying for the post of General Manager (HR), who are employed in PSUs/ Govt. Departments/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or may enclose a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the filled up application form
v) Initial appointment letter/ offer of appointment.
vi) Experience Certificates.
vii) Specialization Certificate in HR.
viii) Last Pay slip/ Pay abstract.
ix) Demand Draft/ IPO
- Completely filled up application form along with the supporting documents should reach the: CGM (HRA), Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, 4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati-781001, Assam on or before 21.10.2020.
- Applications received after the due date would be summarily rejected without any intimation.
APDCL Assam Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
Last date for submission of application in APDCL: 17:00 hours on 21-10-2020.
You May Also Like:
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Apply for 12 Vacancy in Assam Judicial Service Grade-I
- OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021: Apply for 119 Contractual Vacancy
- Soil Conservation Assam Recruitment 2021: 27 Ranger & Officer Vacancy
- SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 5237 Clerk Vacancy
- RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Vacancy: Apply Online Here Now