APDCL Assam Recruitment 2020 | Chief General Manager (Anti Theft & Security) Vacancy | Assam Power Distribution Company Limited | Assam Govt Jobs | Assam Career Jobs 2020 | Assam Job News |
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 01 (one) Chief General Manager (Anti Theft and Security) Vacancy.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply. Post details provided below.
Last Date: 21-12-2020
Name of Post: Chief General Manager (Anti Theft and Security)
No. of Posts: 01 (one)
Educational Qualification: Any graduate from a recognized University/ Institution
Experience: Serving/ Retired IPS Officer in the rank of DIG and above. Working experience of not less than 10 (ten) years in Security matters.
- The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification, experience, etc would be shortlisted for an interview.
- Interview Call Letter for the shortlisted candidate to be notified by email and post
Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/ IPO of Rs. 500 drawn in favour of the Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001
The Officers selected as Chief General Manager (Anti-theft and Security) would be entitled to the pay & perquisites etc. in the following manner:
a) In case of Officer in service: PB Rs. 42,000 – Rs. 1,16,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 20,000 + other allowances as admissible as per rule
b) Incase of retired officer: Last Drawn salary minus pension
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply by downloading the application form by visiting the “Career” section of the official APDCL website (www.apdcl.org) from 19-10-2020
- Completely filled up application should be enclosed with the following supporting documents (self-attested wherever applicable):
- 02 (two) self-attested Passport Sized photographs
- Class X Admit Card/ Pass Certificate/ Birth Certificate as Proof of Age
- Candidates in service applying for the post of Chief General Manager (Anti Theft and Security), who are employed in Govt. Departments/ Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or may enclose a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the filled up application form.
- Initial appointment letter/ offer of appointment
- Experience certificates
- Last Pay Slip/ Pay abstract
- Demand Draft/ IPO
- Completely filled up application form along with the supporting documents should reach the CGM (HRA), Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, 4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati-781001, Assam on or before 21-12-2020
You May Also Like:
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Apply for 120 Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Recruitment 2021: Apply for 10 PRO, Clerk, Typist & Driver Vacancy
- BSF Paramedical and Veterinary Staff Recruitment 2021: Apply for 110 Vacancy
- Social Welfare Department Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for IT And Technical Consultant Vacancy
- SEBA Recruitment 2021: Apply for 3 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- DLSA Dhubri Recruitment 2021: Apply for Front Office Coordinator Vacancy