APSC Recruitment 2020 for AE Under PHE Department
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned post under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
N.B.:- Candidates must submit a Declaration in the form-A appended along with the application form while applying for the post in response to the advertisement made by the Commission.
22-09-2020 12-10-2020 (New Extended Date)
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), under the Irrigation Department, Assam.
No. of Posts: 182 (One Hundred and Eighty-Two)
- Civil – 128
- Mechanical – 38
- Electrical – 16
**Reservation as per draft advertisement received from Government against total numbers of posts in the cadre.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- P.B-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
(iii) The candidate must produce a registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
A candidate must possess a Degree in the respective branch of Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) or a candidate having passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India). Degrees obtained through distance mode of education will not be acceptable.
(Attach self attested valid supporting documents.)
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable-
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt.
Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
(iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of
SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th of October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
For PWD Category Candidates:
To be eligible for consideration under the PWD category, a candidate must
possess Benchmark Disability and must produce supporting necessary PWD
certificate issued by the competent authority along with the application form.
- For General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- For BPL Candidate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application form a photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
You May Also Like:
- DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 for 50 Driver & Grade 4 Vacancy
- APGCL Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 26 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Manager
- APDCL Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy
- AEGCL Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 341 Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Vacancy
- GMCH Recruitment 2020: Walk-In-Interview: Apply for 10 Research Staff Vacancy