APSC Recruitment 2023 New Official Recruitment Notification Released. Apply Online for Chemical Examiner (Excise) Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023 News and Notification here at AssamGovJob.in
APSC Recruitment 2023
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has officially released the recruitment notification for the APSC Recruitment 2023. This notification announced a vacancy of 01 Chemical Examiner (Excise), Assam Post, under the Excise Department.
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the APSC Vacancy 2023 through the official website apsc.nic.in. The last date to apply is 27.11.2023
APSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Post||Chemical Examiner (Excise)|
|Name of the Organization||APSC|
|Total no. of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 1,10,000|
|Start Date of Application||20.10.2033|
|Last Date of Application||27.11.2023|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
Vacancy Details for APSC Recruitment 2023
Name of the Post: Chemical Examiner (Excise) Assam under Excise Department
No. of Posts: 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- (Grade Pay Rs. 14,500/-)
- M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or M.Sc. degree in Forensic Science and Criminology from a recognized university in the country or abroad.
- Preference shall be given to candidates having 1st Class M.Sc. degree in Chemistry and having experience in Forensic Science and Criminology.
Prior Work Experience:
- At least 5 (five) years of service experience as Deputy Chemical Examiner (Excise) or equivalent post.
Age Limit for APSC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must be within the age range of 21-38 years old, as on 01.01.2023.
- Relaxation will be granted as per government guidelines.
Additional Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2023
- All candidates must be residents of Assam.
- Candidates must have a PRC/ Employment Exchange Card as proof of residency.
- The candidate should be of sound health both mentally and physically and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his/her duties and required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
You Might Also Like
Application Fees for APSC Vacancy 2023
- General: Rs. 297.20
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs. 197.20
- BPL: Rs. 47.20
|Start Date of Application||20.10.2023|
|Last Date of Application||26.11.2023|
How to Apply for APSC Latest Recruitment 2023?
Interested & eligible candidates who wish to apply for the APSC Recruitment 2023 must follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply.
- Step 2: This will take you to the official website https://apsc.nic.in
- Step 3: Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc.
- Step 4: Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, marksheets, etc.
- Step 5: Once the form is duly filled & successfully submitted, candidates are advised to print two copies of the application form and keep it safely for further use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the start date to apply for the APSC Vacancy 2023?
The start date to apply for the APSC Vacancy 2023 is 20.10.2023.
When is the last date to apply for the APSC New Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for the APSC New Recruitment 2023 is 26.11.2023.