Assam HS TET 2020. Online Application for Assam Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Exam 2021. SSA Assam Latest Notification 2020. Get all the Latest & Upcoming Assam Career Job News in 2020 here at AssamGovJob.in
Assam HS TET 2020
Online applications are invited from the intending applicants for appearing in the Assam Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) 2020 for Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) under Secondary Education, Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Assam HS TET 2020-2021 at ssa.assam.gov.in starting from 20-December-2020.
The Secondary Education Department, Assam is going to conduct the Assam HS TET, i.e., Assam Higher Secondary TET tentatively on 10-January-2021.
Assam HS TET 2020 Details
|Name of Exam||Assam Higher Secondary Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2020 (Assam HS TET 2020)|
|Exam Date||10-January-2020 (tentative)|
|Conducted by||Secondary Education Department, Assam|
|TET Score Valid for||07 Years|
|Helpline Numbers||1800-212-005599, 8472880277, 6900186289|
Educational Qualification for Assam HS TET 2020
Post-Graduation with at least 50% marks or its equivalent from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized Institution, but degrees obtained from off campus and distance education Institutions shall not be considered as valid. (If the Territorial Jurisdiction of the Institution is beyond their approved jurisdiction then the Institution and the subject in which the degree is awarded must have approval of UGC and all other concerned authorities)
Resident ship: The candidate must be a Citizen of India and Permanent Resident of Assam
Age Limit for Assam HS TET 2020
Age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. At the time of appointment in Govt./ Prov. Schools upper and lower age limit will be applicable as per the Govt. rules/act prevailing at that time.
Application Fee for Assam HS TET 2020
- Fee payable: Rs 500/- (Rs. Five hundred) only for General candidate and Rs. 300/ (Three hundred) only for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC and PWD candidate.
- The fee needs to be paid in online mode only
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Zones for Assam HS TET 2020
Note: Applicant ahs to select one of the zone for appearing in the examination. *In case of higher number of applicants, the zones may be increased, if required
Structure and Content of Assam HS TET 2020
|Paper I (Common to all candidates)||Pedagogy, General English, Basic Numerical and Assam and It’s People||100 Multiple choice questions||100||2 hours|
|Paper-II||Candidates has to choose one of the three options as per suitability|
Option- A – Exclusively commerce related
Option- B – Exclusively Science related
Option C –General Studies and Current Affairs
Candidate has to choose the option carefully by studying prescribed syllabus
|100 Multiple choice questions in each Option||100||2 hours|
Note: The candidates have to qualify both the Papers separately to qualify the exam.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for passing Assam HS TET
To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks in each paper. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ PH candidates. The candidate whose degree of physical disability is more than 40% is only eligible to apply, under the PH category.
Assam HS TET Certificate Validity
All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 7(Seven) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfils the eligibility criteria prescribed as per Govt. of Assam Service rule for recruitment as Post Graduate Teacher.
Important Dates for Assam HS TET 2020
|Opening of Online Application Form||20-11-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application form|
|Last Date for Fee Payment|
|Date of Examination||10-01-2020|
How to Apply for Assam HS TET 2020
The eligible applications interested to appear in Assam TET must apply in online mode only at the official website (httos://ssa.assam.gov.in) from 20-11-2020 to 30-11-2020.
The candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for the Assam HS TET 2020:
- Scroll down this page, look for “Apply Online” Button
- Click on “Apply Online”
- A new web page will be displayed
- Enter the details and pay the necessary application fee
- Click on “Submit“
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
You May Also Like
- Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Apply for 6296 Graduate Teacher Vacancy | Apply Online
- North East Small Finance Bank Recruitment 2021 | NESFB | Apply for 94 Officer, Manager & Other Vacancies
- DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 2272 Post Graduate Teacher Job Vacancy | Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2021: Apply for 07 Manager, Accounts Officer & Assistant Vacancy
- Water Resource Department Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 JE & AE Vacancies
- OIL Recruitment 2021 for 62 Assistant Technician & JE Vacancy | Oil India Limited Jobs