Assam Police Recruitment 2023 for 5325 New Posts. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 5325 posts for various cadres of Assam Police, APRO, Assam Commando Battalions, DGCD & CGHG, Prison Department and Directorate of Forensic Science.
All the interested and eligible candidates who are willing to apply for the Assam Police New Job Vacancy 2023 may do so by applying online after reading the complete latest Assam Police Recruitment Official Notification in pdf.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam|
|Name of Post||Assam Police (various)|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Details
Post(s): Boatman, Constable (UB & AB), Driver Constable, Grade IV, Havilder, Safai Karmachari, Sub-Inspector (SI), Sweeper and other posts
No. of Posts: 5325
Departments(s): Assam Police, APRO, Assam Commando Battalions, DGCD & CGHG, Prison Department and Directorate of Forensic Science
Recruiting Agency: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Salary: Check Official Notification
- Phone: +91-8826762317
- Email: email@example.com
- Any complaint about demand for money or other malpractice can be sent through mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Complaints may also be sent by post to the following address- Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam, Madhabdevpur, Rehabari, Guwahati-781008, (Ground Floor of APHC Building).
Organisation Wise Assam Police Recruitment Details
Here’s the list of organisation wise vacancy details of the Assam Police New Recruitment 2023:
|Organisation||Post||No. of posts|
|Assam Police||Sub Inspector (UB)||144|
|APRO||Sub Inspector (Communication)||07|
|Assam Police (For hill tribe)||Constable (UB)||114|
|Assam Police (For hill tribe)||Constable (AB)||01|
|Assam Police||Constable (UB)||1645|
|Assam Police||Constable (AB)||2300|
|APRO||Constable (Dispatch Rider)||02|
|Prison Department||Laboratory Technician||02|
|Prison Department||Craft Instructor||02|
|Prison Department||Tractor Operator||01|
|Assam Police||Driver Constable||654|
|Assam Police||Grade IV||54|
|Assam Police||Safai Karmachari||30|
|Prison Department||Safai Karmachari||02|
|Directorate of Forensic Science||Sweeper||03|
|Civil Defence & Home Guards||Havilder||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police New Recruitment 2023
Nationality: The candidates must be an Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam
Local Language Proficiency: The candidates must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
Employment Exchange Registration: The candidates must register his/ her name with a local Employment Exchange in Assam
Age Limit: The age of the candidates as on 1st January 2023 should be as per the details mentioned below:
|Organisation||Post||Age Limit (in years)|
|Assam Police||SI (UB)||20 to 26|
|APRO||SI (Communication)||20 to 24|
|Assam Police (For hill tribe)||Constable (UB)||18 to 30|
|Assam Police (For hill tribe)||Constable (AB)||18 to 30|
|Assam Police||Constable (UB)||18 to 25|
|Assam Police||Constable (AB)||18 to 25|
|APRO||Constable (UB)||18 to 25|
|APRO||Constable (Communication)||18 to 25|
|APRO||Constable (Dispatch Rider)||18 to 25|
|APRO||Constable (Messenger)||18 to 25|
|APRO||Constable (Carpenter)||18 to 25|
|Prison Department||Nurse||21 to 40|
|Prison Department||Laboratory Technician||21 to 40|
|Prison Department||Teacher||21 to 40|
|Prison Department||Craft Instructor||21 to 40|
|Prison Department||Tractor Operator||21 to 40|
|Assam Police||Driver Constable||18 to 25|
|Assam Police||Boatman||18 to 25|
|Assam Police||Grade IV||18 to 40|
|Assam Police||Safai Karmachari||18 to 40|
|Prison Department||Safai Karmachari||18 to 40|
|Directorate of Forensic Science||Sweeper||18 to 40|
|Civil Defence & Home Guards||Havilder||18 to 40|
Age Relaxation: The category wise upper age limit relaxation are as mentioned below:
|Category||Age Relaxation (in Years)|
Educational Qualification for Assam Police Recruitment
- Passed HSLC or equivalent examination under any Govt. recognised board
- Proficiency in swimming
- H.S. (Science) passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board or Council. The Candidates must have obtained pass marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in H.S. (Science) examination to apply for the post.
- H.S. or Class XII passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council.
- H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council.
- HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council and must possess valid driving license for LMV or MMV or HMV.
- Minimum Class VIII passed from a recognized School or Institution and maximum qualification will be HSSLC or Class XII passed from recognized Board or Council.
- Minimum Class VI passed from a recognized School or Institution and maximum qualification will be HSSLC or Class XII passed from recognized Board or Council.
Sub Inspector (UB):
- The Candidate must be a graduate in Arts /Science/ Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Sub Inspector (AB):
- The Candidate must be a graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
Sub Inspector (Communication):
- B.Sc. (Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) (10+2+3 duration) OR
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years work experience in the field of Electronics, Telecom, IT or allied environment. OR
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent and 2 years additional course/courses in Telecommunication /IT /Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent. OR
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) OR
- B.E./ B. Tec. in E & TC or Computer or Instrumentation or IT or equivalent qualification in same discipline.
Other Posts: Please check official advertisement(s)
Application Fee for Assam Police Latest Recruitment
There is no application fee to be paid by the candidates for the latest Assam Police Vacancy 2023
Documents Required for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
The following documents are required to be uploaded by the candidates in the Assam Police Online Application Portal during submission of online Assam Police Latest Vacancy application form:
|Documents||Format||Max. File Size|
|Passport Size Photograph||JPG/PNG||450 KB|
|Age Proof||200 KB|
|Caste Certificate||200 KB|
|Employment Exchange Registration Card||200 KB|
|Mark Sheet of HSLC/ Other exam||200 KB|
|Pass Certificate of HSLC/ Other exam||200 KB|
|Starting Date||15th October 2023|
|Last Date||1st November 2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Manual||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Constable Hills|
|Official Notification||Constable APRO|
|Official Notification||Driver Constable|
|Official Notification||Grade IV|
|Official Notification||Prison Department|
|Official Notification||Safai Karmachari|
|Official Notification||SI UB|
|Official Notification||SI APRO|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
What is the starting date to apply online for Assam Police New Recruitment 2023?
The starting date to apply online for Assam Police New Recruitment 2023 is 15th October 2023
What is the last date to apply online for Assam Police Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply online for Assam Police Recruitment 2023 is 1st November 2023
What is the total number of vacancies under the latest Assam Police Vacancy Notification?
The total number of vacancies under the latest Assam Police Vacancy Notification is 5325
Is the Assam Police New Vacancy 2023 Out?
Yes, the recruitment notification for the Assam Police New Vacancy 2023 is out! The candidates can apply online from 15th October 2023.