Assam Public School Missamari Recruitment 2020 | Apply for Principal Vacancy at APS Missamari | Assam Public School Missamari | APS Missamari | Job In Assam | Assam Career Jobs |
Assam Public School (APS) Missamari has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of a Principal Vacancy at APS Missamari. Intending and eligible candidates may apply.
Name of Post: Pricipal
No. of Posts: 01
Qualification and Experience Required:
Master’s Degree (or its equivalent) with a teaching degree (B. Ed) with 05 years experience of teaching of High or Higher Secondary Intermediate classes.
Age: Below 55 years (Ex-Servicemen below 58 years). In the case of regular teacher from the same school the maximum age shall be 55 years.
Pay & Allowances: Negotiable, along with other perks as per CBSE/ AWES guidelines. Special incentives for outstanding meritorious candidates.
Selection Process: Through panel interview (only candidates shortlisted, based on Qualification, Experience and other criteria as may be considered by the management, will be called for interview).
How to Apply: Apply on Plain Paper along with Bio-Data, affixed with photograph, mentioning the year/ school/ appointment wise experience, duly supported with experience/ testimonials, Email ID, mobile number and postal address by 09-November-2020.
Application to be forwarded to:
Army Public School Missamari,
C/o HQ 71 Arty Bde,
P.O. Missamari, Dist-Sonitpur (Assam)
(Note 2 of Appx ‘B’ amended SOP)
TA/ DA: Not admissible
You May Also Like:
- Guwahati Pandu College Recruitment 2020: Apply for 05 Asst. Professor Vacancy
- Barpeta Judiciary Recruitment 2020 for Upper Division Assistant (UDA)
- ARGUCOM Sivasagar Recruitment 2020 for Finance & Accounts Officer
- Motor Accident Claims Tribunal Barpeta Recruitment 2020: Apply for the various vacancies in MACT Barpeta
- Sonitpur District Svayem Sahayak Recruitment 2020: Apply for 02 Svayem Sahayak Vacancy in Sonitpur District
- Govt. Medical College Borkhola Recruitment 2020: Apply for 25 Asst. Professor and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy