Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 for 616 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy. Apply Online for Assam Govt Jobs 2023. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Government Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Office of the Director General Assam Rifles, Shillong has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 616 Technical and Tradesman Vacancies in the Assam Rifles.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the above mentioned vacancies from the direct apply link provided below.
ALSO READ: DTE Assam Recruitment
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023
Name of Post: Technical and Tradesman (Group B & C)
No. of Posts: 616
State Wise Vacancy:
- Andhra Pradesh: 25
- Arunachal Pradesh: 34
- Assam: 18
- Bihar: 30
- Chhattisgarh: 14
- Delhi: 04
- Goa: 03
- Gujarat: 27
- Haryana: 04
- HP: 01
- J&K: 10
- Jharkhand: 17
- Karnataka: 18
- Kerala: 21
- Laskshadweep: 01
- MP: 12
- Maharashtra: 20
- Manipur: 33
- Meghalaya: 03
- Mizoram: 88
- Nagaland: 92
- Odisha: 21
- Puducherry: 02
- Punjab: 12
- Rajasthan: 09
- Sikkim: 01
- Tamil Nadu: 26
- Telangana: 27
- Tripura: 04
- UP: 25
- Uttarakhand: 02
- West Bengal: 12
Helpline: 0364-2585119 | 0364-2585118 | 8258923003
Age Limit for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023
The candidate’s age must be between 18 to 23 years as on 1st January 2023 i.e., the candidates should not have been born earlier than 1st January 2000 and later than 1st January 2005.
For individual post-wise age limit, please check the official notification provided below
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as under:
- OBC: 03 years
- SC: 05 years
- ST: 05 years
Educational Qualification for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023
- Bridge & Road (Male & Female): 10th Pass and Diploma in Civil Engineering for Bridge and Road.
- Clerk (Male & Female): 10+2 Pass and Skill Test English Typing with Minimum Speed of 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing with Minimum Speed of 30 WPM.
- Personal Assistant (Male & Female): 10+2 Pass and Skill Test on Computer Dictation 10 Minutes @ 80 WPM and Transcription 50 Min in English or 65 Min in Hindi.
- Electrical Fitter Signal (Male): 10th Class Pass with Science, Math and English as subjects from a recognised Board.
- Lineman Field (Male): 10th Class with ITI in Electrician Trade.
- Engineer Equipment Mechanic (Male): 10th Class with ITI in Mechanic Trade.
- Electrician Mechanic Vehicle (Male): 10th Class with ITI in Motor Mechanic.
- Instrument Repair / Mechanic (Male): 10+2 Class with ITI in Instrumentation.
- Vehicle Mechanic (Male): Matriculation with English, Mathematics and Sciences and Diploma / ITI Certificate.
- Upholster (Male): 10th Pass and ITI Certificate in the grade.
- Electrician (Male): 10th Pass and ITI Certificate in the grade.
- Plumber (Male): 10th Pass and ITI Certificate in the Plumber.
- Surveyor (Male): 10th Pass and ITI Certificate in Surveyor Trade.
- X-Ray Assistant (Male): 10+2 Pass with Diploma in Radiology.
- Veterinary Field Assistant (Male): 10+2 Pass with 2 Years Diploma Certificate in Veterinary Science with One Year Experience.
- Pharmacist (Male & Female): 10+2 Pass with Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Female Safai (Female): 10th Class passed from a recognised Board.
- Barber (Male): 10th Class passed from a recognised Board.
- Cook (Male): 10th Class passed from a recognised Board.
- Male Safai (Male): 10th Class passed from a recognised Board.
- Washerman (Male): 10th Class passed from a recognised Board.
- Nursing Assistant (Male): 10th Class passed with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognized Board.
Application Fee for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023
- UR / OBC: Rs. 100 (Group C posts)
- UR / OBC: Rs. 200 (Group B posts)
- SC / ST / Women / ExS: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the Official Assam Rifles Recruitment Portal
The candidates may also follow the below mentioned steps to directly apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Important Dates for Assam Rifles Vacancy 2023
|Starting Date||17th February 2023|
|Last Date||19th March 2023|
Important Links for Assam Rifles Vacancy 2023
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Advertisement||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.in provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.in is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.in makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.in will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.