Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS) Recruitment 2020
Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS) has released a notification inviting applications from the intending candidates for the recruitment of 4 Project Officer-TI Vacancy at North East Technical Support Unit under Assam State AIDS Control Society, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on contract basis initially for a period up to 31st March 2021.
|NAME OF POST||Project Officer-TI|
|NUMBER OF POSTS||04|
|AGE LIMIT||The age of the candidate should not be more than 60 years as on 1st April 2020|
|SALARY||₹25,000 Per Month|
|QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE||***A postgraduate degree in social sciences or associated fields|
***5 years experience in a supervisory role in the development sector. Experience in managing a TI for one year is a must
***Working knowledge of the local language is a must. Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Must have team management, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills. Computer literacy is a must.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application along with CV and other necessary testimonials related to educational qualifications and experience should be sent to the e-mail ID at email@example.com on or before 30th September 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/ DA will be home for the same.
You May Also Like:
- Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 – 5 Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment 2023 for 203 Posts – Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician)
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023 for 26146 Posts – Constable GD
- SITA Assam Recruitment 2023 – 09 Team Leader & Sector Expert Posts
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 for 2100 Junior Assistant Manager & Executive, Apply Online