Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS) Recruitment 2020
Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS) has released a notification inviting applications from the intending candidates for the recruitment of 4 Project Officer-TI Vacancy at North East Technical Support Unit under Assam State AIDS Control Society, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on contract basis initially for a period up to 31st March 2021.
|NAME OF POST||Project Officer-TI|
|NUMBER OF POSTS||04|
|AGE LIMIT||The age of the candidate should not be more than 60 years as on 1st April 2020|
|SALARY||₹25,000 Per Month|
|QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE||***A postgraduate degree in social sciences or associated fields|
***5 years experience in a supervisory role in the development sector. Experience in managing a TI for one year is a must
***Working knowledge of the local language is a must. Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Must have team management, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills. Computer literacy is a must.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application along with CV and other necessary testimonials related to educational qualifications and experience should be sent to the e-mail ID at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/ DA will be home for the same.
You May Also Like:
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Recruitment 2021: Apply for 694 Grade III and Grade IV Vacancy
- Agriculture Department Recruitment 2021 for 1837 Grade III and Grade IV Vacancy – AssamGovJob.in
- DC Cachar Recruitment 2021: Apply for 48 Junior Assistant and Grade IV Vacancy
- Nagaon Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Apply for 29 Grade IV Vacancy
- Sibsagar Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021: Apply for 05 Grade IV Vacancy