Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020 for 221 Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA) Vacancy. Apply for jobs in Assam Career. Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department Assam 2020.
Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020
The Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 221 Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA) under the Directorate of A.H. & Vety. Dept., Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-03
The interested and eligible candidates may apply after reading the full notification provided below.
Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA)
No. of Posts: 221
Last Date: 16-11-2020 (up to 5:00 pm)
Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020 Salary
Pay Band of Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200 plus other allowances as admissible from time to time.
Age Limit for Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as stated under:
- By 05 years for SC/ ST candidates i.e. up to 45 years
- By 03 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates i.e. up to 43 years as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. ABP.06/2016/51 dated Dispur the 2nd September 2020
Qualification for Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020
For direct recruitment to the cadre of Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA), a candidate shall have to pass HSSLC (Science) with Biology as one of the subjects and also have to complete the one year certificate course in elementary knowledge of Veterinary Science from the recognized school of “School of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry” established by the Govt. of Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar. This is as per Rule 8 of “The Assam Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Service (Amendment) Rules, 2017”.
Physical Standard for Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020
A candidate for direct recruitment to the cadre of VFA shall be of sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defects or body infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and require to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
How to Apply for Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020
1. The interested candidates may apply in Standard Form as per Part IX of the Assam Gazette for application along with testimonials and a self addressed envelope affixing stamp of Rs. 5.00 for communication. The duly filled in Application should be addressed to the Director, A.H. & Vety. Department, Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-781003 and be submitted physically in the Drop Box at the Directorate or by Registered Post.
2. Applicants must affix 01 (one) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/ adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed by the candidate permanently. The Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
Please read the full notification (provided below) before applying
You May Also Like:
- Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Apply for 6296 Graduate Teacher Vacancy | Apply Online
- North East Small Finance Bank Recruitment 2021 | NESFB | Apply for 94 Officer, Manager & Other Vacancies
- DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 2272 Post Graduate Teacher Job Vacancy | Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2021: Apply for 07 Manager, Accounts Officer & Assistant Vacancy
- Water Resource Department Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 JE & AE Vacancies
- OIL Recruitment 2021 for 62 Assistant Technician & JE Vacancy | Oil India Limited Jobs