ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 for 25 Junior Assistant Vacancy. Apply Online. Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2021. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt Jobs News in Assam here at AssamGovJob.in
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Posts||25|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000|
|Age Limit||21 – 38 years|
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Notification
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant Post vacancies.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online here from the link provided below.
ALSO READ: IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2021
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 25
Category Wise Vacancy:
- Unreserved: 10 posts
- OBC/ MOBC: 07 posts
- SC: 02 posts
- ST(P): 02 posts
- ST(H): 01 posts
- EWS: 02 posts
- PWD: 01 posts
Salary: Pay Band: 2, Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000 + GP rs. 6,200 and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Educational Qualification for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
- The applicants must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 06 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, Email, and Computer Typing in English/ Assamese language.
Age Limit for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
The candidates should not be less than 21 Years and more than 38 years of age as of 01-06-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- 03 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates, ie., up to 41 years
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, ie., up to 43 years
- 10 years for PWD candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC and General category candidates
Selection Process for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
Mode of Selection:
Stage-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar, and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
Syllabus for Stage-I include:
- General studies including current affairs, national and international – 60 marks.
- General English – 20 marks.
- Arithmetic – 20 marks.
Stage-II: Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage-I.
The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
- Computer test (English and Assamese typing). – 20 marks.
- Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precise writing. comprehension, essay, etc. – 30 marks.
Final Selection: Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage-II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
- Housing and Urban Affairs Recruitment 2023 – Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Career | Apex Bank Recruitment 2023
- Atal Amrit Abhiyan Assam Recruitment 2023 – 12 Vacancy
- APDCL Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 320 Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Vacancy – Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 for 616 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy | Apply Online for Assam Govt Jobs 2023
Application Process for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
- PWD: nil
- ST/SC: Rs. 200
- All Others: Rs. 300
How to Apply for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
The eligible and interested candidates may apply online by visiting the official recruitment portal of ATEPFO (atepforecruitment.in)
Required documents (scanned):
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination (in support Of AgeProof)
- Graduation Degree passed Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD category candidates)
- Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Office
- Starting Date: 11-August-2021
- Last Dates: 15-September-2021
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Postponement Notice: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
1 thought on “ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 for 25 Junior Assistant Vacancy: Apply Online | Check Eligibility Here”
Pingback: Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 347 Specialist Officer Vacancy