ATEPFO Recruitment 2021. Apply for 25 Junior Assistant Vacancy. Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization Job Recruitment 2021. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Job News and Notifications in Assam here at AssamGovJob.in
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
The Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant Vacancy in the ATEPFO Head Office and different districts in Assam.
The interested and the eligible candidates may apply online here from the link provided below.
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 25
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 13
- OBC/MOBC: 09
- SC: 03
- ST(P): 03
- ST(H): 01
- EWS: 03
- PWD: 01
Salary: Pay Band: 2. Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 49,000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Educational Qualification for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
- The applicants must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, Email and Computer Typing in English/Assamese language
Age Limit for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
The candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 38 years as of 1st June 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as given under:
- 03 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
Employment Exchange Certificate: Eligible Indian Citizens must have Registration Number in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam.
Application Fee for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
The candidates have to pay application fee as given below:
- SC/ST: Rs. 200
- Others: Rs. 300
- PWD: nil
Selection Process for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
The selection Process for ATEPFO Recruitment includes two stages:
Stage-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
Syllabus for Stage I include:
- General studies including current affairs, national and international: 60 marks.
- General English: 20 marks.
- Arithmetic: 20 marks.
Stage-II: Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
- Computer test (English and Assamese typing): 20 marks.
- Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc.: 30 marks.
Final Section: Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | KVS Recruitment 2022 for 13404 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- E-Shram Card Online Apply 2022 | Self Registration at register.eshram.gov.in
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 for 56 Management Trainee Vacancy
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date & Other Benefits
- Mission Basundhara Assam 2.0 | Assam Land Records Online Update Portal | Mission Basundhara App 2.0 | basundhara.assam.gov.in
How to Apply for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021?
The interested and eligible candidates meeting all the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting the Official Website of ATEPFO. The last date of submission of online applications is 14-08-2021.
Documents to be uploaded:
The candidates are required to scan and upload the following documents:
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination (in support of Age proof).
- Graduation Degree passed Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD category candidates) issued by a competent authority.
- Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer, not below the rank of Circle Office.
Starting Date: 15-July-2021
Last Date: 14-August-2021
Apply Online: from 15-July-2021
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|