Barbhag College Nalbari Recruitment 2020. Apply for 04 Assistant Professor Vacancy. Check for All the Latest Assam Career Job News in Assam in 2020.
Barbhag College, Nalbari has released a notification regarding the recruitment of 04 (four) Assistant Professor Vacancy. The interested and eligible candidates may apply after reading the full information.
Last Date: 15 Days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Date of Publication: 05-11-2020
Name of Post: Assistant Profesor
No. of Posts: 04 (four)
Subject wise Vacancy:
- Mathematics: 01; Reserved for ST(H)
- History: 01; Reserved for ST(P)
- Assamese (Group A): 01; Reserved for ST(P)
- Political Science: 01; Unreserved
The candidates must have the latest UGC norms (including NET/ SLET/ SET). Candidates with PhD awarded as per UGC regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SLET/ SEET.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 with relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and 03 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
How to Apply:
Applications in DHE’s prescribed format along with all supporting testimonials from HSLC onwards and complete bio-data must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000 only drawn in favor of Principal, Barbhag College and payable at SBI, Kalag Branch. Applications completed in all respect must reach the Principal i/c & Secretary, Barbhag College, Dist: Nalbari, PIN-781351 within 15 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement.
You May Also Like:
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 for 616 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy | Apply Online for Assam Govt Jobs 2023
- Assam Police Assam Govt Jobs 2023: Apply Online for 982 Grade IV Vacancies
- APSC Recruitment 2022 for 07 JE & AE Vacancy in Municipal Administration: Apply Online for these Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | KVS Recruitment 2022 for 13404 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 for 56 Management Trainee Vacancy
- Assam Govt Jobs 2022 | ASLRM Recruitment 2022 for 734 Vacancy