BARC JRF Recruitment 2020. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. Apply for 105 Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Govt. Job News here at AssamGovJob.in
BARC JRF Recruitment 2020 Overview
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 105 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy at this Centre.
The interested candidates may apply till 15-01-2020.
BARC JRF Recruitment 2020
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|No. of Posts||105 (indicative)|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 + HRA Rs. 7,440 per month (if accommodation not provided) and in addition contingency grant Rs. 40,000 per annum|
Eligibility Criteria for BARC JRF Recruitment 2020
M.Sc or Integrated M.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Life Science)
Selection Procedure for BARC JRF Recruitment 2020
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and valid score obtained in the following qualifying examinations:
- UGC-CSIR-NET Fellowship (SLET/ Lecturership is not eligible)
- JEST Score
- ICMR-JRF Test, ICAR-JRF Test
- DBT-JRB Biotechnology Eligibility Test
- GATE Score 2019/2020 in Physics/ Chemistry/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology
Final selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
- SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 for 67 Vacancy: Apply Online Now
- NF Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply for 370 JE, Technician and Helper Vacancy
- BARC Recruitment 2021 for 31 Research Associates (RA) Vacancy: Apply Now
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Apply for 110 Grade II and Grade III Vacancy
- BHEL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 40 Supervisor Trainee (Finance) Vacancy
- NHAI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 42 Finance and Accounts Personnel Vacancy
How to Apply for BARC JRF Recruitment 2020
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre recruitment web portal www.recruit.barc.gov.in with effect from 18-12-2020 to 15-01-2021.
Important Links for BARC JRF Recruitment 2020
Short Notification: CLICK HERE
Full Advt. Details: Available soon
Apply Online: from 18-12-2020