BARC JRF Recruitment 2020. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. Apply for 105 Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Govt. Job News here at AssamGovJob.in
BARC JRF Recruitment 2020 Overview
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 105 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy at this Centre.
The interested candidates may apply till 15-01-2020.
BARC JRF Recruitment 2020
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|No. of Posts||105 (indicative)|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 + HRA Rs. 7,440 per month (if accommodation not provided) and in addition contingency grant Rs. 40,000 per annum|
Eligibility Criteria for BARC JRF Recruitment 2020
M.Sc or Integrated M.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Life Science)
Selection Procedure for BARC JRF Recruitment 2020
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and valid score obtained in the following qualifying examinations:
- UGC-CSIR-NET Fellowship (SLET/ Lecturership is not eligible)
- JEST Score
- ICMR-JRF Test, ICAR-JRF Test
- DBT-JRB Biotechnology Eligibility Test
- GATE Score 2019/2020 in Physics/ Chemistry/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology
Final selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
- UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2024 for 56 Posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2023 for 51 Sportsperson Posts
- RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 for 07 LDC Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 for 06 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- NEPA Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for MTS, Lifeguard & Constable Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2023 for 08 Executive and Assistant Posts
How to Apply for BARC JRF Recruitment 2020
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre recruitment web portal www.recruit.barc.gov.in with effect from 18-12-2020 to 15-01-2021.
Important Links for BARC JRF Recruitment 2020
Short Notification: CLICK HERE
Full Advt. Details: Available soon
Apply Online: from 18-12-2020