Cachar College Silchar Recruitment 2020. Apply for 17 Assistant Professor Vacancy. Search for all the latest and upcoming jobs in Assam in AssamGovJob.in
Cachar College Silchar Recruitment 2020
Cachar College, Silchar has released an official notification inviting applications from eligible candidates having latest UGC norms for the posts of Assistant Professor in the following subjects for direct recruitment in Cachar College, Silchar as detailed below.
Cachar College Silchar Recruitment 2020 Details
|Sl. No.||Subject||No. of Posts||Reservation||Roster Point|
Salary for Cachar College Silchar Recruitment 2020
“UGC Scale of Pay and other allowances” as admissible.
Eligibility Criteria for Cachar College Silchar Recruitment 2020
(As per Office Memorandum Assam Higher Education No.AHE.407/ 2017/44 dated Dispur, the 8th November 2018)
Educational Qualification for Cachar College Silchar Recruitment 2020
1. (i) (a) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University
b) A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks at the Master’s Level for the SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) categories of applicants for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the teaching positions for the above-mentioned posts. The eligibility marks of 55% and the relaxation of 5% to the SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PWD) categories are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure
c) A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the PhD. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to September 19 1991
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET
(c) Notwithstanding anything contained in (i) and (ii) above, who are or have been awarded a PhD. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University/ College/ Institutions.
2. Candidate must acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. However, eligibility like M.Phil./PhD/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
3. Candidates must be Indian Citizens having proficiency in local language
How to Apply for Cachar College Silchar Recruitment 2020
(i) Eligible candidate may download the Application Format from the college website (www.cacharcollege.ac.in) / website of DHE, Assam and submit the filled-in application (in duplicate) along with self-attested photocopies of academic credentials, relevant documents from HSLC onwards and Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) to “THE PRINCIPAL, CACHAR COLLEGE, SILCHAR, ASSAM, PIN: 788001”. Besides the submission of the aforesaid documents of self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate, if any, is must otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
(ii) Application should be accompanied by an A/c Payee Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two thousand) only as non-refundable application fee drawn in favour of PRINCIPAL, CACHAR COLLEGE payable at STATE BANK OF INDIA, SILCHAR BRANCH (IFSC Code: SBIN0000183 & Branch Code: 000183).
(iii) Candidate serving elsewhere should forward their application only through proper channel with a NOC from the Appointing Authority/Employer. An advance copy may be sent to the undersigned within stipulated last date of submission. However, if no NOC is submitted in such cases, the application is liable to be rejected. NOC can be produced on the date of the interview and not beyond.
(iv) Application must reach the undersigned within 20 (twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement. (DOP: 07-11-2020)
Date of Interview for Cachar College Silchar Recruitment 2020
The date of interview along with names of short-listed candidates will be uploaded at the college website (www.cacharcollege.ac.in) in due time. Individual call letter will also be sent to candidate by post/ email.
Get FREE!! Job Notification
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
You May Also Like
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Apply for 120 Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Recruitment 2021: Apply for 10 PRO, Clerk, Typist & Driver Vacancy
- BSF Paramedical and Veterinary Staff Recruitment 2021: Apply for 110 Vacancy
- Social Welfare Department Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for IT And Technical Consultant Vacancy
- SEBA Recruitment 2021: Apply for 3 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- DLSA Dhubri Recruitment 2021: Apply for Front Office Coordinator Vacancy