DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 02 Svayem Sahayak Vacancy | Svayem Sahayak | Deputy Commissioner Bongaigaon | Bongaigaon DC Office | Jobs in Assam | Assam Career |
Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 02 Svayem Sahayak at fixed pay under the Re-designed Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana (Re-SVAYEM) scheme. Intending candidates may apply online.
ALSO READ: DC Office Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: SVAYEM Sahayak
No. of Posts: 02 (two)
Eligibility: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Bongaigaon District
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate in any stream with certificate of one year computer diploma course
- Good oral and written communication skill in Assamese Language
- Good computer skill
- Willingness to travel to remote areas of the district by self means.
Age: Minimum 21 years as on 01-01-2020 and not more than 35 years of age, on date of publication of the advertisement.
Remuneration: Fixed Pay of ₹25,000 per sahayak for 6 (six) months
Job Type: Contractual (for a period of 06 months)
Date of opening of online application submission: 16-10-2020 (10:00 am)
Last Date of online application submission: 18-10-2020 (05:00 pm)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may submit the application online by visiting the district website https://bongaigaon.gov.in or the link https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/bongaigaon
- The process of submission of application will start from 10 am on 16-10-2020
- All notices regarding the recruitment process will be published on the district website.
You May Also Like:
- Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 – 5 Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment 2023 for 203 Posts – Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician)
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023 for 26146 Posts – Constable GD
- SITA Assam Recruitment 2023 – 09 Team Leader & Sector Expert Posts
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 for 2100 Junior Assistant Manager & Executive, Apply Online
- SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 – 5280 Posts (Circle Based Officer)