DC Darrang Recruitment 2021. Office of the Deputy Commissioner Darrang Recruitment 2021 for 11 Junior Assistant Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt Jobs in 2021 notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
DC Darrang Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Hiring Organization||Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Posts||11|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200|
DC Darrang Recruitment 2021 Details
The Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 11 Junior Assistant Vacancy in the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang.
The interested and the eligible candidates may apply offline along with the form given below.
ALSO READ: PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021
DC Darrang Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 11
Category Wise Vacancy:
UR: 05, ST(H): 01, SC: 01, OBC/MOBC: 03, EWS: 01
Educational Qualification for DC Darrang Recruitment 2021
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or any examination declared by the competent authority equivalent thereto.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 06 (six) months complete diploma/certificate in computer application from a recognized Institute. They must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS Windows, Excel, Linux, PowerPoint, DTP (Assamese/English), Spreadsheet, Presentation of Graphics, Concept of Database, Word Processor and Internet Processing, etc
Age Limit for DC Darrang Recruitment 2021
The applicants should not be less than 18 Years of age and not more than 40 Years of age as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 Years, SC/ST is 45 Years, Ex-Serviceman is 42 Years and PWD up to 50 Years.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof.
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023 for 2000 Posts | Assam Govt Jobs
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 for 345 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment 2023: Apply for 02 Driver Posts
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – 2500 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- DHS Golaghat Recruitment 2023: Apply for 08 Support Staff Vacancy
- Assam Career – Latest Govt Jobs in Assam 2023
Selection Process for DC Darrang Recruitment 2021
The candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a written examination to be followed by computer test of qualified candidates only.
How to Apply for DC Darrang Recruitment 2021
The application should be submitted in Standard form of Application as published in the Assam Gazette in Part IX on or before 15-02-2021 to the addressed mentioned below:
The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang
PO/PS: Mangaldai, District: Darrang (Assam), PIN: 784125
The candidates may submit their application at the Personnel Branch located at the campus of the Deputy Commissioner Office, Darrang
(i) 2 (Two) copies of recent and coloured photograph of passport size having self attested.
(ii) Copy of admit card, pass certificate & mark sheet of HSLC examination, Degree or other equivalent examination (self-attested)
(iii) Copy of certificate and mark sheet of Graduation (self-attested)
(iv) Copy of Computer proficiency certificate (self-attested)
(v) Copy of valid registration certificate of employment exchange (self-attested)
(vi) Copy of caste certificate (in case of reservation category for candidates) (self-attested)
(vii) Copy of Income and asset certificates of the family Issued by the Revenue Circle Officer in case of candidates want to avail the benefit of reservation under EWS.
(viii) Candidate must furnish their valid mobile number for communication as and when required.
ix) The applicants will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Five Rupees) along with the application.
xx) Incomplete application and the testimonials as prescribed above not submitted will be rejected.
xi) Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
xii) Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e either Assamese/Bodo/Bengali/Alternative English at the time of submission of the application itself and choice once exercised shall be final.
Important Links for DC Darrang Recruitment 2021
Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE