DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020 | Svayem Sahayak Vacancy | Lakhimpur DC Office Recruitment | AssamCareer | AssamGovtJobs | Walk-in-Interview |
Willing candidates are invited to appear in the walk-in-interview to be held for filling up the post of SVAYEM SAHAYAK on contractual basis for a period of 06 (six) months under the Re-SVAYEM Scheme at the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur.
NAME OF THE POST: SVAYEM SAHAYAK
NO. OF POSTS: 02 (Unreserved)
- He/ She must be a permanent and current resident of Assam
- He/ She must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in both Assamese and English.
- He/ She should preferably possess a personal functional Laptop
- He/ She should be a Post Graduate in Management/ Economics/ Social Work
- Preference shall be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience
He/ She must not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the recruitment advertisement.
Monthly fixed remuneration of ₹25,000 only per month. No TA/ DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
To ensure smooth execution of work, proactive coordination and support officials in process management in connection with implementation of Re-Svayem in Lakhimpur District
Walk-In-Interview will be held on
Time: 10 am
Venue: Auditorium of the Office of the Inspector of Schools, Lakhimpur
Original Documents/ Certificates to be produced during the walk-in-interview are:
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Educational Qualification
- Experience Certificate
Self-attested photocopies of all the afore-mentioned documents along with Passport Size Photographs to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and updated CV. Candidates shall furnish their Email ID, Phone Number in the Application Form.
You May Also Like:
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Recruitment 2021: Apply for 694 Grade III and Grade IV Vacancy
- Agriculture Department Recruitment 2021 for 1837 Grade III and Grade IV Vacancy – AssamGovJob.in
- DC Cachar Recruitment 2021: Apply for 48 Junior Assistant and Grade IV Vacancy
- Nagaon Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Apply for 29 Grade IV Vacancy
- Sibsagar Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021: Apply for 05 Grade IV Vacancy
- Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021: Apply for 22 Grade IV Vacancy