DC Office Dhemaji Recruitment 2021. Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji, Assam Job 2021 for 11 Mandal (Gr-3) Vacancy. Also, get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt. Job News here at AssamGovJob.in
DC Office Dhemaji Recruitment 2021 Details
The Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji, Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 11 Mandal (Gr-3) Vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply here in the format prescribed below.
ALSO READ: DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
DC Office Dhemaji Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Mandal (Gr-3)
No. of Posts: 11 (eleven)
Category Wise: UR: 04, OBC/ MOBC: 01, ST(H): 02, EWS: 04)
Qualification for DC Office Dhemaji Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent Examination from any central or state-recognized Boards.
Professional Qualification: The candidate must have passed 06 (six) months “Recorders Certificate Class Course” training from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati-34
Salary for DC Office Dhemaji Recruitment 2021
Pay Band Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200 per month with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age Limit for DC Office Dhemaji Recruitment 2021
The candidates must not be less than 18 Years and not more than 40 Years of age as on 01-01-2021. The upper age is relaxable by 03 Years in case of OBC/ MOBC Candidates, 05 Years for SC/ ST candidates and 10 Years for PWD Candidates.
- DC Cachar Recruitment 2021: Apply for 48 Junior Assistant and Grade IV Vacancy
- Nagaon Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Apply for 29 Grade IV Vacancy
- Sibsagar Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021: Apply for 05 Grade IV Vacancy
- Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021: Apply for 22 Grade IV Vacancy
- Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for 04 Junior Assistant (Grade IV) Vacancy
- Assam Agriculture Recruitment 2021: Apply for 157 ADO, Asst. Agriculture Engineer and JE Vacancy
Selection Process for DC Office Dhemaji Recruitment 2021
The candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in an objective type Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test and Viva Voce
How to Apply for DC Office Dhemaji Recruitment 2021
*The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
The intending and eligible candidates must apply in “Standard Form of Application” as published in Assam Gazette (Part-IX).
The application must be accompanied with the following testimonials:
(a) Self Attested copies of all certificates of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials.
(b) Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate across the photograph.
(c) The applicants are required to enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
(d) RCCC Passed Certificate.
- Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
- The applicant who intends to apply under PWD category must write “PWD” in bold in the top right corner of the application form & must submit a certificate issued by the competent authority along with the application.
- The applicant who intends to apply under EWS category must submit a certificate issued by the competent authority along with the application
The application should reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji on or before 25.01.2021 up to 5:00 P.M. at PFC counter No.1, O/o The Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji.
Important Links for DC Office Dhemaji Recruitment 2021
Official Advt.: CLICK HERE
Application Form: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|