DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020. Apply for 17 Junior Assistant Vacancy in Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri District, Dhubri. Latest Assam Career Job News in Assam 2020.
DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri has released a notification regarding the recruitment of 17 (Seventeen) Nos. of sanctioned vacant post of Junior Assistant (Grade III) under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri.
DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 17 (seventeen)
Salary: Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200
Reservation Category: OBC/ MOBC: 05; SC: 01; ST(P): 01; ST(H): 01; EWS: 02; PWD: 01.
Open Category: 06
Age Limit for DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
The applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as of 01-01.2020 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP 6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with Disability is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Educational Qualification for DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
- The applicants must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institute. They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/ Assamese), and internet processing, etc.
How to Apply for DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed
- Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available on the website: www.dhubri.gov.in
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided on the above website
Required Documents for DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
- Recent Colored Passport size photograph
- Scanned Signature of the candidate in full
- Self-attested copies of Certificates/ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification and other required qualifications like Computer Proficiency Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc
- The applicants under the EWS category will have to furnish an EWS certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) issued by the competent Authority.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
Important Dates for DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
|Date of commencement of submission of application||02-11-2020|
|Last date of submission of application||20-11-2020|
Subjects and Marks for Written Test for DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
The applicants for the post of Junior Assistant, whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Test Examination comprising of the following subjects:
|(a)||(i) General English||75|
|(ii) General Knowledge||50|
|(iii) Quantitative Aptitude||25|
|(b)||Knowledge of Computer (theory)||5|
|(c)||Language Skills in Assamese/ English||50|
|After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Proficiency Test|
|(d)||Computer Proficiency (Practical)||50|
- The date of written examination will be notified later on the District Administration website www.dhubri.gov.in
- Admit Cards/ Call letters for written test and Computer Proficiency test will be made available in the District Administration website www.dhubri.gov.in or https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dhubri
You May Also Like:
- National Water Developmental Agency Recruitment 2021
- Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2021: 5 Assistant Vacancy in WAMUL
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Apply for 12 Vacancy in Assam Judicial Service Grade-I
- OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021: Apply for 119 Contractual Vacancy
- Soil Conservation Assam Recruitment 2021: 27 Ranger & Officer Vacancy
- SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 5237 Clerk Vacancy