DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021. Office of the Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh Latest Job Recruitment. Apply for 17 Junior Assistant Vacancy. Jobs in Assam. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt. Job News in 2021 here at AssamGovJob.in
DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Hiring Organization||Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, Assam|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Posts||17|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay|
|Job Location||Dibrugarh, Assam|
DC Office Jorhat Recruitment
The Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 17 Junior Assistant Vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh.
The interested and the eligible candidates may apply here from the application link given below.
The complete procedure to apply is given below.
ALSO READ: PNRD Assam Latest Recruitment 2021
DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 17 Nos.
Reservation: UR: 08, UR (RFW): 01, UR (EWS-RFW): 01, UR (PWD-LV): 01, UR (PWD-D&D): 01, SC: 01, ST(H): 02, ST(P): 02
Salary: Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200 per month
Age Limit for DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2021. The upper age relaxation for SC & ST candidates is up to 45 years, for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years, for Ex-Servicemen candidates is up to 42 years and for PWD candidates is up to 50 Years as per existing Govt. norms
Application Fee: There is no application fee
- India Post Recruitment 2022 | Apply online for 38926 Vacancies | Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy | Assam
- Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 100 Assistant Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- Assam Government Latest Job Notification for 26441 Vacancy | Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 | Assam Career
- APSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 20 Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 93 Social Security Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 06 Technical Officer & Junior Accounts Assistant Vacancy | Jobs in Assam
Educational Qualification for DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
- The candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University
- The candidates must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system i.e. MS Windows, Linus, Mac etc. such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail etc.
- The candidate must possess 06 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application from a Govt. recognized Institute
- The candidates must have the Knowledge of Assamese Typing
Selection Process for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2021
- The candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test of 200 marks
- There will also be a Computer Proficiency (Practical) Test for 50 Marks. Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test to appear in the Computer Proficiency (Practical) test.
- The Candidates qualifying in the written test must produce all original testimonials for verification at the time of Computer Practical Test.
- The final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
How to Apply for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2021
Applications should be sent through past or delivered by hand to the Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh, P.O. – C.R. Building, PIN – 786003, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. Post applied shall be super scribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
a. HSLC Admit Card (age proof), Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
b. HSSLC Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
c. Degree Pass Certificate and Marksheet
d. PRC Copy.
e. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
f. Caste Certificate (in case of Reserved Category candidates).
g. EWS Certificate (in case of candidates falls under EWS category).
h. Disability Certificate (in case of differently-abled /PwD) issued by the Competent Authority
i. No Objection Certificate (for those already employed) through proper channel.
j. Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge.
k. Declaration in Form – A.
l. 03 (Three) copies of passport size photographs. (One of which should be pasted on the application form.)
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Application Form: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|