DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020. Apply for 08 Junior Assistant Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner Office, Jorhat. Get all Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt. Job News here at AssamGovJob.in
DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020 Overview
Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 08 (eight) Junior Assistant Vacancy in the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online from the link provided below.
Also Read: APSC Recruitment 2020-21 for 23 Assistant Engineer, Language Officer & Director vacancy
DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Posts||08 (eight)|
|Reservation||UR: 01, OBC/ MOBC: 02, SC: 03, ST(H): 01, EWS: 01|
|Salary||Pay Band: 2|
Rs. 14,000-Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200
Age Limit for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
The candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories up to 45 years; for candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC categories up to 43 years; for candidates belonging to Ex-Serviceman category up to 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category up to 50 years.
Educational Qualification for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
- For the post of Junior Assistant, the minimum Educational Qualification of the candidates shall be Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a University recognized as such by the State/ Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the State/ Central Government.
- Candidates for the post of Junior Assistant must possess a minimum of 06 (six) months Diploma in Computer application from a State/ Central Govt. recognized Institute and have proficiency on basic Computer Application like MS Windows, Linux, Mac Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/ Assamese) and Internet Processing, etc.
Selection Procedure for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test. The syllabus of the written test for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020 will be as follows:
|Sl. No.||Subject||Total Marks|
|1||General English (75 marks), general Knowledge (50 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks)||150|
|2||Knowledge of Computer theory||50|
|3||Language Skills (Assamese/ Alternative English)||50|
After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer (Practical) Test (50 marks) and schedule will be intimated accordingly.
- Final Selection will be done on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test)
- The date and venue of the written test will be notified later through Local News Paper and Website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/. Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language
Admit Card for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
Admit Card/ Call Letters for the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be sent/ intimated to eligible candidates through e-mail/ SMS and also will be notified through the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/. The candidates can download their admit cards from the website. https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/
How to Apply for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
The online form may be filled up w.e.f. 07-12-2020 (10 am) onwards to 23-12-2020 (5 pm) at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Age Proof Certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Admit Card/ Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of HSLC Examination
- Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of HS Examination
- Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of HS Graduation
- Computer Proficiency Certificate (06 months)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- NOC from current employer (if applicable)
It is mandatory for the candidates to mention a valid Mobile Number and email address in the application form.
Important Dates for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
|Starting of Online Application||07-12-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||23-12-2020|
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
You May Also Like
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 for 616 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy | Apply Online for Assam Govt Jobs 2023
- Assam Police Assam Govt Jobs 2023: Apply Online for 982 Grade IV Vacancies
- APSC Recruitment 2022 for 07 JE & AE Vacancy in Municipal Administration: Apply Online for these Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | KVS Recruitment 2022 for 13404 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 for 56 Management Trainee Vacancy
- Assam Govt Jobs 2022 | ASLRM Recruitment 2022 for 734 Vacancy