DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020. Apply for 02 (two) Svayem Sahayak Vacancy in Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat, Assam. Also, check for all the latest and upcoming Assam career job news in Assam in 2020.
DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 02 (two) Svayem Sahayak Vacancy on purely Contractual Basis for a period of 06 (six) months at a fixed pay under the “Re-Svayem Scheme”.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply.
DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Post||Svayem Sahayak|
|No. of Posts||02 (two)|
|Salary||Fixed Pay of Rs. 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand Only) per month|
Eligibility Criteria for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the Jorhat District
- He/ She must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in Assamese and English
- He/ She should preferably have a personal functional laptop.
Essential Qualification and Experience for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
- Post Graduate in Management/ Economics/ Social Work and Certificate of one-year Computer Diploma Course
- Preference will be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience
- Computer proficiency must be taken
Age Limit for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
He/ She should not be more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the recruitment advertisement.
How to Apply for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
Original Documents/ Certificates on age proof, address proof and educational qualification, experience certificate to be produced during the interview and self-attested Photocopies along with recent Passport Size photograph to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and updated CV.
The candidates should furnish a valid email id, phone number (having whatsapp) in the application form.
Walk-In Schedule for DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020
|Time||From 11:00 am onwards|
|Registration Time||9:00 am to 10:30 am|
|Venue||Conference Hall of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat|
Get FREE!! Job Notifications
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
You May Also Like
- Deomornoi B.Ed. College Darrang Recruitment 2020: Apply for Associate Professor Vacancy
- PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020 for 222 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Vacancy
- APSC Previous Year Question Papers: Download Pdf of Old APSC Question Papers (1998-2016)
- Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020 for 33 District Programme Manager (DPM)
- Pandu College Recruitment 2020: Apply for 8 Assistant Professor Vacancy