DC Office Majuli Recruitment 2020 | Apply for Junior Assistant & Copyist Vacancy | Assam Career Jobs | Assam Govt Jobs | Assam Govt Job Latest Notification | Free Job Alert Assam | www.niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli |
Deputy Commissioner Majuli has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 02 (two) Junior Assistant (Grade III) Vacancy and 01 (one) Copyist (Grade III) Vacancy in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Majuli. Interested and eligible candidates may apply.
|Date of commencement of application||13-10-2020|
|Last Date of Application||27-10-2020|
- Junior Assistant
|NAME OF POST||Junior Assistant|
|NO. OF POSTS||02 (two)|
|SALARY||Rs 14,000 to Rs 60,500 + Grade pay Rs 6,200|
|NAME OF POST||Copyist|
|NO. OF POSTS||01 (one)|
|SALARY||Rs 14,000 to Rs 60,500 + Grade pay Rs 5,600|
Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories up to 45 years; for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories up to 43 years; for candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen category up to 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category up to 50 years as per Govt. OM No.ABP.06/2016/51; dated 02/09/2O2O issued by the Government of Assam in Personnel(B) Department.
- The minimum educational qualification of candidates for both the posts – Junior Assistant and Copyist- shall be graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized State/ Central University or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized as such by the State/ Central Govt.
- Candidates for the post of Junior Assistant must possess a minimum of 06 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/ Central Government and have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, Powerpoint, DTP( English and Assamese) and internet processing etc.
Applicants must upload the following documents/ testimonials along with the application:
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Specimen Signature
- Admit Card/ Pass Certificate & mark sheet of HSLC Examination
- Certificate/ Mark sheet of Graduation
- Computer proficiency certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Experience certificate (if any).
SUBJECTS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
a) For Junior Assistant
|General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks||150|
|Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50|
|Language Skills in Assamese||50|
|Computer Proficiency Test||50|
b) For Copyist
|General English, General Knowledge & Arithmetic||100|
HOW TO APPLY
- Scroll down this page and look for Apply Online button
- Click on Apply Online
- You will be redirected to the official website (www.niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli)
- Click on Proceed to Apply
- Enter your personal details, along with the documents required (keep in mind the document size)
- Click on Submit
- Print/ Save the application form for future reference
Admit card/ call letters for Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be sent/ intimated to eligible candidates through e-mail/ SMS and also will be notified through the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli. All applicants are to mandatorily give their email address and a working mobile number for such communications. The candidates can download their admit cards from the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli.
Please read the full official notification before applying (link provided below)
You May Also Like:
- India Post Recruitment 2022 | Apply online for 38926 Vacancies | Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy | Assam
- Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 100 Assistant Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- Assam Government Latest Job Notification for 26441 Vacancy | Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 | Assam Career
- APSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 20 Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 93 Social Security Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 06 Technical Officer & Junior Accounts Assistant Vacancy | Jobs in Assam