Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020: Post of Orunodoi Sahayak: Apply Online, Number of Posts, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Salary, How to Apply, Last Date, Age.
Candidates willing to serve as Orunodoi Sahayaks are invited for Walk-In Interview for engagement on purely temporary basis to assist the applicants of Orunodoi scheme at Legislative Assembly Constituency (LAC) level within Lakhimpur District and data entry works for a period of two months.
NAME OF POST: Orunodoi Sahayak
NUMBER OF POST: 16 Nos. (4 each per LAC)
WALK-IN DATE: 06-09-2020
PLACE OF WORK: Lakhimpur District
- Graduate in any stream.
- Certificate in one year computer diploma course.
AGE: Not below 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, on the day of publishing of this Advertisement.
REMUNERATION: ₹ 15,000 (Rupees fifteen thousand) per month.
DATE OF WALK-IN INTERVIEW: 6th September 2020 (Sunday)
REPORTING TIME: 10:00 AM
VENUE: Conference Hall, O/o Inspector of Schools, LDC, N.L.
HOW TO APPLY: Willing candidates shall attend Walk-In-Interview with Photo Identity Proof and all Educational and Experience Testimonials. No TA-DA will be paid for attending the Walk-In-Interview.
OFFICIAL ADVERTISEMENT: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
You May Also Like:
- DC Cachar Recruitment 2021: Apply for 48 Junior Assistant and Grade IV Vacancy
- Nagaon Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Apply for 29 Grade IV Vacancy
- Sibsagar Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021: Apply for 05 Grade IV Vacancy
- Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021: Apply for 22 Grade IV Vacancy
- Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for 04 Junior Assistant (Grade IV) Vacancy