DES Assam Recruitment 2021. Directorate of Economics and Statistics Assam Recruitment 2021. Apply for 45 Inspector of Statistics Vacancy/ Job. Also, get all the latest and upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt Job News here at AssamGovJob.in
DES Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply from the link given below.
ALSO READ: GMC Guwahati Recruitment 2021
DES Assam Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Inspector of Statistics in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics
No. of Posts: 45 (forty-five)
Department: Transformation and Development Department.
Reservation: UR: 19, OBC/ MOBC: 12, SC: 03, ST(P): 05, ST(H): 02, EWS: 04
Salary for DES Assam Recruitment 2021
Payscale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000 – Rs. 97,000 + GP Rs. 9,700 (PB: 3)
Eligibility Criteria for DES Assam Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must upload valid PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency while applying online.
- The candidate must upload a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam while applying online.
Educational Qualification for DES Assam Recruitment 2021
At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent. Applicants must upload the certificate of the Master Degree as proof of educational qualification claimed in the online form.
All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in this advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for this post. Candidates must fulfil the essential qualifications by the closing date. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Housing and Urban Affairs Recruitment 2023 – Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Career | Apex Bank Recruitment 2023
- Atal Amrit Abhiyan Assam Recruitment 2023 – 12 Vacancy
- APDCL Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 320 Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Vacancy – Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 for 616 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy | Apply Online for Assam Govt Jobs 2023
- Assam Police Assam Govt Jobs 2023: Apply Online for 982 Grade IV Vacancies
Age Limit for DES Assam Recruitment 2021
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018
- By 5 years for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. up to 41 years
- For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ ST/ OBC and General Category of candidates i.e. up to 48 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015
- The upper age limit in respect of candidates who have been serving in the lower posts or cadre in the service and in the Assam Economic and Statistical I (Junior) Service for a minimum period of 5years on the date of the application shall be 40 years on 01-01-2021.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card issued by a recognized Central/ State Board/ Council which is to be uploaded while filling up the online application. No other document shall be accepted.
Application Fee for DES Assam Recruitment 2021
|Category||Total Amount (Rs)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||185.40|
Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for DES Assam Recruitment 2021
The applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website.
Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link.
Mode of Selection for DES Assam Recruitment 2021
There may be a screening test conducted by the Commission to shortlist the number of candidates in case of a huge number of applicants as decided by the Commission. The shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination.
Important Dates for DES Assam Recruitment 2021
|Last Date for submission of fees||19-02-2021|
Important Links for DES Assam Recruitment 2021
Apply Online: from 16-01-2021
Official Notification: CLCIK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|