DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 for 50 Driver & Grade 4 Vacancy. Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam Latest Notification. Get Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Govt. Job News here at AssamGovJob.in
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 50 Driver and Grade 4 Vacancy in the newly created districts South Salmara, Mankachar, Majuli, Charaideo, Hojai and Biswanath.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online on the official Directorate of Assam (DHS), Assam’s Website (https://dhs.assam.gov.in) from 07-12-2020 to 16-12-2020.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 Overview
1. Name of Post: Driver
No. of Posts: 20
Educational Qualification: Applicant must read up to Class-X and must have valid four-wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority (DTA), Govt. of Assam.
Salary: Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,200 per month
2. Name of Post: Grade-IV
No. of Posts: 30
Educational Qualification: Minimum VIII Passed
Salary: Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900 per month
Age Limit for DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
Candidate should not be less than 18 Years and not more than 40 Years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 03 Years for OBC and 05 Years for SC/ ST candidates only.
Application Fee for DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
No fee is required to be paid.
How to Apply for DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online on the official Directorate of Assam (DHS), Assam’s Website (https://dhs.assam.gov.in) from 07-12-2020 to 16-12-2020
Documents Required for DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate for age proof.
- Class VIII passed certificate.
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
- Permanent resident ship certificate/ Domicile certificate (if any).
- Person with Disability Certificate/ Differently Abled Certificate (if any).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Valid Driving License Certificate (wherever applicable).
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
You May Also Like
- APDCL Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 320 Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Vacancy – Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 for 616 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy | Apply Online for Assam Govt Jobs 2023
- Assam Police Assam Govt Jobs 2023: Apply Online for 982 Grade IV Vacancies
- APSC Recruitment 2022 for 07 JE & AE Vacancy in Municipal Administration: Apply Online for these Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | KVS Recruitment 2022 for 13404 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 for 56 Management Trainee Vacancy