Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Admission 2020. DU B.Ed. Admission 2020. Check all the details including Application Form, Last Date, Form Fillup, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, etc here at AssamGovJob.in
Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Admission 2020 Overview
Dibrugarh University (DU), Assam has released an official notification regarding the admission for 02 (two) Years B.Ed. Programme for the Academic Session 2020-2021.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for admission into two years B.Ed. Course conducted by the Department of Education, Dibrugarh University (DU) during the academic session 2020-2021.
Also Read: GUBEDCET Results 2020
Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Admission 2020
|Course Name||B.Ed. Programme|
|Course Duration||02 (two) Years|
|University||Dibrugarh University (DU)|
|Conducted by||Department of Education, Dibrugarh University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Admission 2020
- The candidates with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology of Dibrugarh University or from any other recognized University with Science and Mathematics securing at least 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
As per the NCTE norms, a candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honors/ Major Subject but less than 50% in aggregate in all the courses/ papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to the B.Ed. Programme as the requirement is minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
Qualified the B.Ed. CET, 2020 with valid score conducted by Dibrugarh University on 24-11-2020.
Relaxation of marks up to 5% in the qualifying examinations may be granted to the following candidates:
(a) Candidates belonging to the SC/ St/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD Categories
(b) Teacher candidates with minimum of five years of teaching experience in a school recognized at least up to 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
(c) A candidate can avail the benefit of relaxation of marks only in any one of the above categories.
Application Fee for Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Admission 2020
The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Admission 2020
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University at www.dibru.online, which will be active from 22-12-2020.
- On successful submission of the application form, an Acknowledgement Slip with ‘SUCCESS‘ status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form for future reference.
- After submission of the Online Application Form, the candidates shall have to take a print out of the submitted Application Form and submit the same at the Office of the Department of Education, Dibrugarh University on or before 30-12-2020 along with the below-mentioned documents.
Documents Required for Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Admission 2020
The following documents are required:
- Marksheets of all Semesters/ Years of all the Examination from HSLC onwards
- Copy of the Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of the Permanent Residence Certificate (if applicable)
- Score Card of B.Ed. CET 2020
Schedule for Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Admission 2020
|Online Application Starts on||22-12-2020|
|Last Date for Online Submission||28-12-2020 (till 5:00 pm)|
|Last Date for submission of hard copies||30-12-2020|
|Notification of selected candidates||by 05-01-2021|
|Date of Admission||08-01-2021|