Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Recruitment 2020: Number of Posts, Last Date, Age, Educational Qualification, Eligibility, Mode of Selection, Application Fee, How to Apply Online, Reservations, Last Date of Application.
Last Date: 30-09-2020
Name of Post: Junior Assistant (LDA)
Number of Posts: 04
- UR: 01 (one)
- ST (P): 01 (one)
- OBC/MOBC: 02 (two)
Age: The candidate should not be more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age is relaxable as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
*The age limit of the candidate will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by recognized Board/Council and Certificates issued by Government.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
- They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC, etc.) such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019
Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
- Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
- The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examination /join services on being selected by the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority.
- One self-addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm) with postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
Mode of Selection: Written Test and Skill Test
Syllabus for the Written Test will be as follows:
Last Date of Application: Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 on or before 30.09.2020 (Wednesday).
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
LATEST POSTS YOU MAY LIKE:
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023 for 2000 Posts | Assam Govt Jobs
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 for 345 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment 2023: Apply for 02 Driver Posts
- PM Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Yojana 2023: Portal, Eligibility, Benefits
- Assam Khel Maharan 2023: Online Registration