Directorate of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020. Apply for 08 Grade 4 Vacancy. Also, check all the latest and upcoming Assam career job news and updates in Assam in 2020.
Directorate of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from Indian-Citizen in the prescribed Standard Form as -IX published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending and eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-IV sanctioned posts under the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati – 781001
Directorate of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Grade IV
No. of Posts: 08 (eight)
Qualification: Minimum Class VIII Passed
Salary: PB: Rs. 12,000-Rs. 37,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900
Reservation: UR: 03; OBC/ MOBC: 02; ST(P): 01; EWS: 02
Age Limit for Directorate of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020
The candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit relaxation will be up to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC/ MOBC category candidates as per Govt. rule.
Selection Procedure for Directorate of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. The Written Examination will be of 50 marks and will be of 90 minutes duration. (General Knowledge, Maths, Assamese and English). No TA/ DA will be given to the attending candidates for the test.
- The selected candidates will be shortlisted and have to appear physically with original documents for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form and for medical examination on dates specified by the selection committee.
- There will be Viva-Voce (Interview)
How to Apply/ Documents Required for Directorate of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
a) Self attested copies of the following:
- Age Proof Certificate
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Valid Employment Registration Card of the State of Assam.
- Residential Certificate (PRC/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card) etc.
- Candidates belonging to EWS category should submit EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority
- The applicant submits a Declaration in the Form-A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 are a must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form and available in the website www.museums.assam.gov.in.
b) Self attested three copies of recent passport size photographs
c) A self-addressed envelope size (22cm x 10cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 Only.
d) The candidates/ applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
Application should be submitted in person or by ordinary post to the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati – 781001. The last date for the receipt of application will be 24-11-2020. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
You May Also Like
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Recruitment 2021: Apply for 694 Grade III and Grade IV Vacancy
- Agriculture Department Recruitment 2021 for 1837 Grade III and Grade IV Vacancy – AssamGovJob.in
- DC Cachar Recruitment 2021: Apply for 48 Junior Assistant and Grade IV Vacancy
- Nagaon Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Apply for 29 Grade IV Vacancy
- Sibsagar Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021: Apply for 05 Grade IV Vacancy
- Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021: Apply for 22 Grade IV Vacancy