ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2020. Apply for 23 Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, ANM, Lab. Technician and Dresser Vacancy Jobs.
ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2020
Applications in Standard Form as prescribed in part IX of Assam Gazette are invited from the eligible candidates who are citizens of India for filling up of the following Grade III posts under ESI Scheme Assam on direct recruitment basis.
ALSO READ: ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2021
Posts increased from 20 to 23
ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Post||Pharmacist|
|No. of Posts||04|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 49,000 + GP Rs. 7,600|
OBC/ MOBC: 1
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have passed HSSLC (Science) EXamination with Diploma in Pharmacy from Govt. recognized INstitute and must be registered as Pharmacist under Assam Pharmacy Council|
2. Staff Nurse
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|No. of Posts||03|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 49,000 + GP Rs. 6,800|
OBC/ MOBC: 02
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have 31/2 years Diploma Course of GNM from a recognized Institute and must be registered under Assam Nursing Council|
|Name of Post||ANM|
|No. of Posts||05|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 49,000 + GP Rs. 6,200|
OBC/ MOBC: 01
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have 11/2 years Diploma Course of ANM from a recognized Institute and must be registered under Assam Nursing Council|
4. Lab. Technician
|Name of Post||Lab. Technician|
|No. of Posts||02|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 49,000 + GP Rs. 5,600|
OBC/ MOBC: 01
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have passed HSSLC or equivalent examination with Diploma of Pathological Laboratory Technician from a Govt. recognized Institute.|
|Name of Post||Dresser|
|No. of Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 49,000 + GP Rs. 5,000|
OBC/ MOBC: 03
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have passed HSSLC or equivalent examination with experience in dressing in the hospital for a minimum period of 05 (five) years.|
- 30% Women reservation will be calculated as per rule.
- Physically handicapped candidate will be given as per Govt. rules.
Mode of Selection for ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2020
The candidates whose applications are accepted should appear for written examination to be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on.
How to Apply for ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2020
- The candidates should apply along with the self-attested copies of all necessary documents (Xerox) as mentioned above with Valid Employment Registration Card.
- Each applicant must be accompanied with 02 (two) copies of recent passport size photo, self-addressed 5 (five) rupees stamped envelope and a Character Certificate from Gazetted Officer/ Head of the Educational Institute last attended/ Head of the Department last worked.
- EWS candidates should submit Income and Asset Certificates issued by the competent authority along with the application form.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “Bold Letters” on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
- Candidates from any Government Department or Organization should submit their application through proper channel otherwise the application will not be accepted.
- The application should reach the “Office of the Administrative Medical Officer, ESI Scheme, Assam, Surajpur, H/N-19, Bye-lane-2, Jawaharnagar, Guwahati-22”
Last Date to Apply for ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2020
The last date for the submission of the applications along with all the necessary certificates and other testimonials is within 21 days (twenty-one) from the publication date of the advertisement.
Date of Publication: 06-11-2020
Get FREE!! Job Notifications
You May Also Like:
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023 for 2000 Posts | Assam Govt Jobs
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 for 345 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment 2023: Apply for 02 Driver Posts
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – 2500 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- DHS Golaghat Recruitment 2023: Apply for 08 Support Staff Vacancy
- Assam Career – Latest Govt Jobs in Assam 2023