Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2020. Apply for 08 Laboratory Bearer (Grade IV) Vacancy. Latest Job/ Vacancy in Directorate of Forensic Sciences (DFS), Assam. Latest Assam Career Job News in Assam in 2020.
Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2020
The Directorate of Forensic Science (DFS), Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 08 (eight) Laboratory Bearer (Grade IV) Vacancy in the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format.
Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Laboratory Bearer (Grade IV)
No. of Posts: 08 (eight)
Reservation: UR: 05; OBC: 01; ST(H): 01; EWS: 01
Salary: Pay Scale of PB-1 Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 52,000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900 Per Month
Age Limit for Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2020
The candidates should not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
(i) 03 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates
(ii) 05 years for SC/ ST candidates
Minimum Educational Qualification: Read up to Class VIII
Mode of Selection for Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2020
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in either a written test or skill test or both (skill test only for those who qualified in the written test). The date of examination will be intimated in due course of time.
Scheme of Examination for Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2020
|Sl. No.||Subject||Total Marks|
|1.||General English & General Knowledge (MCQ)||100|
|2.||Skill Test||Credit will be fixed later on in consultation with Selection Board.|
How to Apply for Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019.
- Applications should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application:
(i) Recent Passport size photograph
(ii) Educational qualification certificates
(iii) Caste Certificates (in case of reserved category candidates)
(iv) Birth certificate wherever applicable (for age proof)
(v) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable.
(vi) The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Directorate shall not be in any way responsible/ accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the selection test.
(vii) One self-addressed envelope (27 cm x 13 cm approx.) with postage stamp of Rs. 5 (rupees five) only.
The duly filled application along with all the relevant documents/ testimonials should reach the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 on or before 14-12-2020 (Monday)
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
You May Also Like
- UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2024 for 56 Posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2023 for 51 Sportsperson Posts
- RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 for 07 LDC Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 for 06 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- NEPA Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for MTS, Lifeguard & Constable Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2023 for 08 Executive and Assistant Posts