Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023. Apply for 07 Law Clerk Vacancies. GHC New Job Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Job News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
|Graduation, Post Graduation & Doctorate in Law
|Gauhati High Court (GHC)
|26 July 2023
|11 August 2023
|Telegram | WhatsApp
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Gauhati High Court (GHC) has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 07 Law Clerk Vacancies. The interested and the eligible candidates may apply for the posts from the link provided below.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Law Clerk
No. of Posts: 07 Posts
Salary: Rs. 30,000 per month
Age Limit for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Category wise age limits for the posts, as on last date of receipt of applications, will be as under:
|ST(P) & ST(H)
Educational Qualification for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- Candidate must be a Graduate/Post Graduate in Law or Doctorate in Law from any recognized University in India.
- Candidate practicing at the Bar or having professional experience or literary works in Law to their credit would get preference.
Selection Process for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Written Examination (Objective type multiple choices) for 120 marks of 2 hours duration on OMR sheet testing the English Proficiency (30 marks), General Knowledge (10 marks), General Aptitude (10 marks), knowledge in Law (50 marks) as well as knowledge of Assamese language (20 marks).
The Assamese language segment will be of qualifying nature and candidate securing atleast 40% i.e 12 out of 20 marks in the Assamese language segment will be treated as qualified to appear in the Interview/Viva -voce. Marks obtained in the Assamese Section will not be considered in the final merit list.
Viva voce/Interview of 15 marks. Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 post) in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination will be called to appear in the Interview.
Note: Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and Interview/ Viva-Voce. Where more than one candidate, obtains same grand total marks, the candidate who obtains more marks in the written examination will get preference. Where the marks obtained by such candidates in the written examination are also same, then the candidate who is senior in age will get preference.
Application Fee for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
|SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- Candidates should apply online only through Gauhati High Court’s official website ghconline.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Gauhati High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Gauhati High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- A copy of the email should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates for Gauhati High Court Vacancy
|26th July 2023
|11th August 2023
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee
|16th August 2023
Important Links for GHC Recruitment
Note: For any Technical Assistance for submission of Online Application forms, please email to email@example.com