Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021. GHC Recruitment 2021. Apply for 12 Vacancies in Assam Judicial Service Grade-I. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt Job News in Assam here at AssamGovJob.in
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Gauhati High Court (GHC) has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 12 vacancies in Assam Judicial Service Grade-I.
The interested and the eligible candidates may apply for the posts from the link provided below.
ALSO READ: Soil Conservation Assam Recruitment 2021
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Assam Judicial Service Grade-I
No. of Posts: 12 (Unreserved)
Salary: Rs. 51,550-1,230-58,930-1380-63,0701- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Age Limit for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
The candidate must have attained the age of 35 (thirty-five) years and must not have attained the age of 48 (forty-eight) years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes or Scheduled Tribe and 45 (forty-five) years in case of others, as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Educational Qualification for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- The candidates must beholder in Degree in Law from a recognized University
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 07 (seven) years as on such date
Citizenship: The candidates must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
- India Post Recruitment 2022 | Apply online for 38926 Vacancies | Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy | Assam
- Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 100 Assistant Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- Assam Government Latest Job Notification for 26441 Vacancy | Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 | Assam Career
- APSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 20 Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 93 Social Security Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 06 Technical Officer & Junior Accounts Assistant Vacancy | Jobs in Assam
Selection Process for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination, and a Viva Voce/Interview.
- Those candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination: Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. (for one post 10 candidates will be called).
- All candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper-I, II & III and a minimum of 35% marks in the Official Language Paper (Paper- IV) shall be eligible
- for Viva Voce
- The marks secured in the language paper shall be qualifying in nature and shall not be counted in the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the examination for the purpose of final selection.
- The ratio in which the candidates will be called for viva-voce/interview is 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 post) subject to marks obtained as stated above.
- Interview/Viva Voce: 50 Marks. The candidates shall have to secure minimum 60% marks in the interview.
- The final evaluation will be in order of merit subject to overall suitability of the candidate.
Application Fee for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- SC/ST: Rs. 250
- PWD (locomotor disability): nil
- Others: Rs. 500
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
The candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms, through the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in
- Starting date for submission of online application: 06-05-2021, 12:00 Noon
- Last date for submission of online application: 24-05-2021, 5:00 PM
- Last date for payment of fees: 27-05-2021, Till bank transaction hours
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|