The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Clerical (IBPS CWE CLERKS-X 2020) for which the online Registration will start from 02-09-2020.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification: The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released the recruitment notification for the 1557 posts of Clerk on its oficial website The IBPS Clerk Registration will start from 02-09-2020. The Last Date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020 is before 23-09-2020
The candidates who are interested in IBPS Clerk 2020 can apply through Common Recruitment Process (CRP) till 23-09-2020 on IBPS official website (ibps.in)
The shortlisted candidates will be called for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam which is scheduled on 05, 12 and 13 December 2020. Candidates who would qualify in the prelims exam will be called for the mains exam which is scheduled on 24 January 2021.
Name of Banks for IBPS Clerk 2020:
The recruitment will be done to fill up 1557 vacancies across the country in various banks such as Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, Syndicate Bank, Corporation Bank, Union Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank and Bank of Maharashtra.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Dates:
These are tentative dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-09-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 23-09-2020
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: 17-11-2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
- Download of IBPS Clerk Call Letters for Pre Online Examination: 18-11-2020
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Online Examination: 05, 12, 13 December 2020
- Result of Online Examination: (Prelims) 31-12-2020
- Download of IBPS Clerk Mains Call Letter: 12-01-2021
- IBPS Mains Online Examination: 24-01-2020
- Provisional Allotment: 01-04-2021
Vacancy Details for IBPS Clerk 2020:
Name of Post: Clerk
Number of Posts: 1557
State-wise Vacancy details for IBPS Clerk 2020:
- Andhra Pradesh – 10 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh – 1 Post
- Assam – 16 Posts
- Bihar – 76 posts
- Chandigarh – 6 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 7 Posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu – 4 Posts
- Delhi (NCT) – 67 Posts
- Goa – 17 Posts
- Gujarat – 119 Posts
- Haryana – 35 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 40 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 5 Posts
- Jharkhand – 55 Posts
- Karnataka – 29 Posts
- Kerala – 32 Posts
- Lakshadweep – 2 posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 75 Posts
- Manipur – 2 Posts
- Meghalaya – 1 Post
- Mizoram – 1 Post
- Nagaland – 5 Posts
- Odisha – 43 Posts
- Puducherry – 3 posts
- Punjab – 136 Posts
- Rajasthan – 48 Posts
- Sikkim – 1 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 77 Posts
- Telangana – 20 Posts
- Tripura – 11 Posts
- UP – 136 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 18 Posts
- West Bengal – 125 Posts
Educational Qualification for IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Marksheet/ Degree Certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating & Working Knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e., candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Computer Operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk 2020:
The candidate must be (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per rule
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk Posts 2020:
The selection of the candidates will be based on CRP Online Exams, which will be conducted in two phases, i.e., Phase 1 – Computer-Based Preliminary Objective Type Test (100 marks) and Phase 2 – Computer-Based Mains Exam (200 Marks) followed by interview round. Final Selection will be on the basis of IBPS Clerk Mains and IBPS Clerk Interview.
Application Fee for IBPS Clerk 2020:
- ₹ 100 for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM candidates
- ₹ 600 for all others.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidate can apply Online to the post in the prescribed format through the Official Website of IBPS (ibps.in)
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2020:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||60 mins|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2020:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Time|
|General English||40||40||35 mins|
|Reasong Ability & |
|Total||190 Questions||200 Marks||160 mins|
Note: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Recommended Books for IBPS Clerk Exam 2020:
|SBI & IBPS Bank Clerk 44 Year-wise Solved Papers (2009-20)||CLICK HERE|
|IBPS Bank Clerk Guide for Preliminary & Main Exams 2020-21 with 4 Online Tests (10th Edition)||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning/Quantitative Aptitude/English/General Awareness Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/SBI Bank PO/Clerk Prelim & Main Exams (2010-20) Combo||CLICK HERE|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/SBI Bank PO/Clerk Prelim & Main Exams (2010-20)||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/SBI Bank PO/Clerk Prelim & Main Exams (2010-20)||CLICK HERE|
The more you practice, the more closer you are to your goals. Focus on time management.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Official Notification: CLICK HERE
FAQs on IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020:
What is the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Date?
The tentative dates of IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Dates are 05, 12 & 13 December 2020
What is the last date for IBPS Clerk 2020 Registration?
Registration for IBPS Clerk 2020 starts from 02-September-2020 and ends in 23-September-2020
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2020?
Eligible Candidates can Apply Online to the Post through the Official Website of IBPS (ibps.In)
What is the Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk 2020?
Graduation (in any discipline)
What is the application fee for IBPS Clerk 2020?
₹ 100 for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM candidates & ₹ 600 for all others.