Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2023: IOB Recruitment 2023. IOB Vacancy 2023 Official Notification PDF released. Indian Overseas Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad invites online applications from qualified and experienced professionals for recruitment against 66 Vacancies for Specialist Officers for the various posts in MMG Scale II, III and SMG Scale IV
IOB Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF
The Indian Overseas Bank has released the official recruitment notification for the IOB Vacancy 2023. This notification announced a vacancy of 66 Manager Posts in various departments.
Interested & eligible candidates who wish to apply for the IOB Recruitment 2023 can apply through the official website www.iob.in. The last date to apply is 19.11.2023
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|No. of Posts||66 Posts|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
IOB Recruitment 2023 Details
Total No. Of Posts: 66 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy:
- Manager (Law): 08 Posts
- Senior Manager (Law): 02 Posts
- Manager (IS Audit): 03 Posts
- Senior Manager (IS Audit): 03 Posts
- Manager (Security): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Risk): 02 Posts
- Manager (Civil): 02 Posts
- Manager (Architect): 02 Posts
- Manager (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Manager (Treasury): 02 Posts
- Manager (Credit): 20 Posts
- Manager (Marketing): 05 Posts
- Senior Manager (Human Resources): 02 Posts
- Manager (Full Stack Developer): 01 Post
- Manager (Finacle Customization): 02 Posts
- Manager (DB Admin/ OS Admin): 01 Post
- Manager (Data Center Administrator): 02 Posts
- Manager (Testing and Digital Certificate): 01 Post
- Manager–Digital Banking (IB, MB, UPI & IOBPAY): 01 Post
- Manager-Digital Banking (RTGS & NEFT): 01 Post
- Manager-Digital Banking (Debit Card, Switch & DCMS): 01 Post
The candidates who wish to apply for the IOB Recruitment 2023 must check the eligibility criteria below:
- Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of
- Permanently settling in India OR
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Certificate of Eligibility:
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the produce Online Examination/Interview conducted by the Bank, may be provisionally selected, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued by the Government of India, is produced.
NOTE: For the full post-wise eligibility criteria, please check the official notification PDF
All the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Post Qualification Work Experience etc.) shall be computed as on 01.11.2023 (inclusive). Relaxation in maximum age for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWBD/ Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Government Guidelines
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|OBC (NCL)||03 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, etc||05 years|
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 850
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 175
IOB Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Interested & eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy 2023:
- Step 1: Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply.
- Step 2: This will take you to the official website www.iob.in
- Step 3: Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc.
- Step 4: Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, marksheets, etc.
- Step 5: Once the form is duly filled & successfully submitted, candidates are advised to print two copies of the application form and keep it safely for further use.
Online Apply Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
What is the start date of the IOB Vacancy 2023?
The start date of the IOB Vacancy 2023 is 06.11.2023.
What is the last date of the IOB Vacancy 2023?
The last date to apply for the IOB Recruitment 2023 is 19.11.2023.