Industries & Commerce Department, Govt of Assam is conducting a survey of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise in the state through a web-based application software developed by NIC, Assam State unit.
Applications are invited from interested persons for temporary engagement as Enumerator for the survey.
NAME OF HIRING ORGANIZATION: Commissionerate of Industries & Commerce, Assam
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: 04-09-2020
NAME OF POST: Enumerator
NUMBER OF POST: 245
JOB TYPE: Contractual (For a period of 30 days)
REMUNERATION: Remuneration of @ ₹400 per day + ₹ 200 per day for conveyances and mobile data usage will be offered to a selected candidate provided he/she surveys minimum 10 Nos. MMSEs on an average per day.
AGE: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 45 years as on 31-07-2020
- The applicant must be at least Class XII Passed in any stream from any recognized Council/ Board.
- The applicant must possess minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized institute. He/ She must be a computer savvy with sound knowledge on Web Browsing, GIS, Spreadsheet & MS Word.
- The applicant must possess a smartphone/ Tablet/ Laptop and preferably possessing a two-wheeler.
MODE OF SELECTION: The selection will be through a practical test to be organized at the concerned District Industries & Commerce Centres on Web Browsing, GIS, Spreadsheet & MS Word.
HOW TO APPLY:
a) Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format may be downloaded from the department website http://industriescom.assam.gov.in in the respective District Industries & Commerce Centre.
b) Applicant should submit self-attested copies of the documents as indicated below:
- Latest passport photo
- Class XII or above pass certificate
- Birth Certificate/ Certificate of HSLC examination
- Computer Diploma/ Certificate
APPLICATION FEE: There is no application fee
DISTRICT WISE VACANCY:
|Sl. No.||District||Requirement of Enumerator|
MORE DETAILS/ APPLICATION FORM: CLICK HERE