Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment 2021. Apply for 04 Junior Assistant (Grade IV) Vacancy. Jobs in Assam. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt. Job News in 2021 here at AssamGovJob.in
Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment Highlights
|Hiring Organization||Government of Assam|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Posts||04|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay|
Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment 2021
The Chief Electrical Inspector-cum-Advisor, Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 04 Junior Assistant (Grade IV) under the establishment of the Inspectorate of Electricity, Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply for the recruitment through offline mode at the address mentioned below.
The complete process for the recruitment process is given below:
ALSO READ: DSW Assam Recruitment 2021
Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment Details
1. Name of Post: Junior Assistant, Grade-III for Office of the Senior Electrical Inspector, Tezpur Zone, Tezpur
No. of Posts: 02 (UR: 01, ST(P): 01)
2. Name of Post: Junior Assistant, Grade-III for Office of the Senior Electrical Inspector, Silchar Zone, Silchar
No. of Posts: 01 (SC: 01)
3. Name of Post: Junior Assistant, Grade-III for Office of the Senior Electrical Inspector, Jorhat Zone, Jorhat
No. of Posts: 01 (UR: 01)
Salary for Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment
Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200 (Pay Band: 2)
Educational Qualification for Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- Must possess computer skills for handling data and text on computer typing both English and Assamese
Age Limit for Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment
The candidates must not be less than 18 Years and more than 40 Years as on 01-01-2021. However, the upper age of the candidates will be relaxable in case of SC, ST and Other Candidares
- Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 – 5 Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment 2023 for 203 Posts – Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician)
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023 for 26146 Posts – Constable GD
- SITA Assam Recruitment 2023 – 09 Team Leader & Sector Expert Posts
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 for 2100 Junior Assistant Manager & Executive, Apply Online
- SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 – 5280 Posts (Circle Based Officer)
Selection Process for Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment
The candidates should first appear for a Written Test following which the shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Proficiency Test and original document verification process. The written as well as computer proficiency test shall be held at Guwahati only.
How to Apply for Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment
Applications in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX are to be accompanied by the following documents:
- One self-addressed envelope of size 5 cm X 11 cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5
- Self-attested copies of all certificates and mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, diploma in the computer, age, caste etc.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on the reverse side of those
- Self-attested copy of valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange
The envelope containing the Application Form should be clearly superscribed as ”Application for the post of Junior Assistant” with ” Category ST(P)/SC/UR,” whichever is applicable
The candidates should submit their application to the Chief Electrical Inspector-cum-Adviser, Assam, 1st Floor, West End Block, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati-781006
The last date of submission of applications is 6th March 2021 during office hours.
Download Application Form: CLICK HERE