IOCL CDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 02 CDMO at IOCL (AOD) | Indian Oil Corporation Limited | Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMO) recruitment at IOCL (AOD) Hospital, Digboi |
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (Assam Oil Division) requires Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMO) on a purely temporary basis, initially for one year, for their well-equipped Hospital at Digboi, District Tinsukia, Assam as stated above.
NAME OF POST: Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMO)
NO. OF POSTS: 02 (two)
- MBBS with one year post internship experience in a reputed hospital.
- MBBS with Diploma in Medical Speciality
- MD/ MS
REMUNERATION: An inclusive pay of ₹ 99,400 per month will be payable for candidates with PG qualification (i.e., MD/ MS) and ₹ 92,300 per month for candidates having MBBS with diploma in Medical Speciality and ₹ 85,100 per month for candidates with MBBS qualification and one year internship. In addition, 12 days casual leave and 10 days medical leave in a year is permissible. Moreover, suitable accommodation at applicable rates will be admissible subject to availability of quarters.
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: At AOD Hospital Digboi
Candidates are requested to bring one copy of recent photograph, original certificates and copies of self attested certificates in support of qualification and experience.
You May Also Like:
- Health & Family Welfare Assam Recruitment 2023 – 103 Medical Officer (Ayur)
- PGCIL Recruitment 2023 for 203 Posts – Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician)
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2024 – 17 Stenographer Posts, Apply Online
- MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 – 16 Food Safety Officer Posts
- Assam Bio Refinery Private Limited Recruitment 2023 – 09 Posts
- Assam Direct Recruitment New Vacancy 2023 for 12,600 Grade III & Grade IV Posts