IOCL CDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 02 CDMO at IOCL (AOD) | Indian Oil Corporation Limited | Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMO) recruitment at IOCL (AOD) Hospital, Digboi |
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (Assam Oil Division) requires Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMO) on a purely temporary basis, initially for one year, for their well-equipped Hospital at Digboi, District Tinsukia, Assam as stated above.
NAME OF POST: Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMO)
NO. OF POSTS: 02 (two)
- MBBS with one year post internship experience in a reputed hospital.
- MBBS with Diploma in Medical Speciality
- MD/ MS
REMUNERATION: An inclusive pay of ₹ 99,400 per month will be payable for candidates with PG qualification (i.e., MD/ MS) and ₹ 92,300 per month for candidates having MBBS with diploma in Medical Speciality and ₹ 85,100 per month for candidates with MBBS qualification and one year internship. In addition, 12 days casual leave and 10 days medical leave in a year is permissible. Moreover, suitable accommodation at applicable rates will be admissible subject to availability of quarters.
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: At AOD Hospital Digboi
Candidates are requested to bring one copy of recent photograph, original certificates and copies of self attested certificates in support of qualification and experience.
You May Also Like:
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Recruitment 2021: Apply for 694 Grade III and Grade IV Vacancy
- Agriculture Department Recruitment 2021 for 1837 Grade III and Grade IV Vacancy – AssamGovJob.in
- DC Cachar Recruitment 2021: Apply for 48 Junior Assistant and Grade IV Vacancy
- Nagaon Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Apply for 29 Grade IV Vacancy
- Sibsagar Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021: Apply for 05 Grade IV Vacancy
- Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021: Apply for 22 Grade IV Vacancy