IOCL Recruitment 2021. Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 for 71 Assistant Quality Control Officer Vacancies. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News here at AssamGovJob.in
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Notification
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has recently released an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of 71 Assistant Quality Control Officer Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the posts from the direct apply link provided below.
ALSO READ: Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Assistant Quality Control Officer
No. of Post: 71
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 28
- SC: 10
- ST: 07
- OBC: 19
- EWS: 07
Salary: Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 (Grade A)
Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment 2021
Maximum 30 Years as on 30-09-2021 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability): 10 years
Educational Qualification for IOCL Recruitment 2021
- The candidate should have been awarded Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
- Equivalent disciplines in M.Sc. in Chemistry shall include Inorganic/Organic/ Analytical/Physical/Applied Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry.
- Any other branch of Chemistry e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Geochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Technology etc. will not be considered towards eligibility.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examination.
- Marks in Qualifying degree is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates.
- Qualifying degree obtained through full–time regular course only shall be considered eligible.
Experience Required for IOCL Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 02 Years of Cumulative Experience in following:
- Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum /Petro-chemical/Polymer/Fertilizer Unit Laboratories AND/ OR
- Experience in an NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered valid only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”. The lab should have scope under Group: Lubricants/Petroleum and Products. (Disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Biological, Radiological, NDT etc. shall not be considered)
- Experience gained after date of declaration of result of qualifying degree will only be considered towards counting experience. Any experience gathered after B.Sc. or as a short-term trainee (summer/winter project etc. during M.Sc.) will not be considered towards relevant experience.
- Teaching & Research experience in an academic institute will not be considered as relevant experience.
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 for 616 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy | Apply Online for Assam Govt Jobs 2023
- Assam Police Assam Govt Jobs 2023: Apply Online for 982 Grade IV Vacancies
- APSC Recruitment 2022 for 07 JE & AE Vacancy in Municipal Administration: Apply Online for these Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | KVS Recruitment 2022 for 13404 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 for 56 Management Trainee Vacancy
Selection Procedure for IOCL Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test (objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge), Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
- The candidates should secure minimum qualifying marks as mentioned below in each stage i.e. Written Test, GD/GT and Personal Interview, for consideration for next stage of selection process and finally adjudged suitable for selection.
|General, OBC & EWS||SC, ST, PwBD & ExSM|
|Written Test||40 out of 100||35 out of 100|
|GD/GT & Personal Interview||40%||40%|
Application Fee for IOCL Recruitment 2021
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 300
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM: nil
Payment mode: SBI e-collect
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official IOCL Recruitment Portal.
The candidates can also follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online:
- Scroll down, go to Important Links section
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Here“
- Next, click on “Online Application” Link and Login
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form
- Upon completion of such application/fees payment (as applicable) and final submission of application form, candidates are required to take a printout of the Application Form, affix recent passport size photograph, put signature at the space provided and attach self-attested copies of necessary documents
The above documents are to be sent (with name of post super-scribed on the envelope) by ordinary post so as to reach by 06-11-2021 to The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 01-10-2021, 10:00 hours
- Last Date for Online Registration: 22-10-2021, 17:00 hours
- Last Date for payment of application fee: 21-10-2021, 17:00 hours
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|