IPPB Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date, Application Fee, How to Apply. India Post Payment Bank New Gram Day Seven (GDS) Vacancy 2023. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Job News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
The India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 132 Gramin Dan Sevak Executive Posts. All the interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the IPPB Vacancy 2023 from the direct application link provided below.
IPPB Recruitment 2023 Overview
|India Post Payment Bank
|All Over India
|Gramin Dak Sevak (Executive)
|26th July 2023
|16th August 2023
Application Fee for India Post Payment Bank GDS 2023
|General/ OBC/ EWD
|SC/ ST/ PWD (Only Intimation charges)
IPPB GDS Salary
A lump sump amount of Rs. 30,000 per month will be paid, inclusive of statutory deductions and contributions, as applicable, to the GDSs engaged to IPPB Executives
Age Limit for IPPB Recruitment 2023
The candidate should be minus 21 years and maximum 35 years of age during the time of application.
Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH candidates’ relaxation as per the prevailing Government Rules and Regulations
Educational Qualification for IPPB Recruitment 2023
Candidates who have Graduate/ Bachelor Degree from any recognized board/ University of India
Note: The candidate with prior experience in sales/operations of financial products would be preferred.
State Wise IPPB GDS Recruitment 2023
|No. of Posts
|Jammu And Kashmir
|Jammu And Kashmir
Note: Horizontal Reservation is applicable for Persons with Disability (minimum 40% Disability) as per Government of India norms.
IPPB Selection Process 2023
Selection will be done on the basis of online test. However and Personal Interview the Bank reserves the right to conduct Language proficiency test, if needed.
India Post Payment Bank Exam Details and Syllabus 2023
|Awareness about IPPB products
|Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness
|Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking and Telecom
- There shall be no negative marking in the exam.
- Minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the exam will be 40.
- The duration of the exam shall be 90 minutes.
- All tests except for test of English language shall be in English and Hindi
How to Apply Online for India Post Payment Bank Vacancy 2023
- Candidates must read the official notification before applying for the post
- Candidates must apply online by the link provided below
- Candidates need to register and then log in to apply
- Enter all the required fields and upload the essential documents
- Pay the fees online
- Before the final submit button, check the details entered
- Print the application form for future reference
Any other terms and conditions pertaining to engagement of GDS shall be governed by the guidelines issued by the Bank in this regard from time to time.
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply online for IPPB GDS Vacancy
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button (if required)
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Important Links for IPPB GDS Latest Vacancy 2023
How Many Posts Are There For IPPB GDS Executive Recruitment 2023?
India Post Payment Bank has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 132 posts
What Is The Last Date To Apply Online For IPPB Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply online for IPPB Recruitment 2023 is 16th July 2023