Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021. North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari Latest Job/Vacancy. Jobs in Assam. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt. Job News in AssamGovJob.in
Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Hiring Organization||North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari|
|Name of Post||Grade IV|
|Number of Posts||22|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 52,000 + Grade Pay|
Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment
North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari, Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 22 Grade IV Vacancy in the Offices under the North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari.
The interested and the eligible candidates may apply online here from the link given below.
The full procedure to apply online is given below.
ALSO READ: DSW Assam Recruitment 2021
Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Grade IV
No. of Posts: 22
Post Wise Vacancy:
- Peon: 10 (UR: 05, OBC/MOBC: 03, SC: 01, ST(P): 01)
- Khalashi: 11 (UR: 04, OBC/MOBC: 03, SC: 01, ST(P): 01, ST(H): 01, EWS: 01)
- APPO: 01 (UR)
Salary: Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 52,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900
Age Limit for Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
The candidates must not be less than 18 Years and not more than 40 Years of age as on 01-01-2021.
The upper age limit for SC and ST Candidates is up to 45 Years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 Years
- Aniruddhadeva Sports University Recruitment 2023 – Assam Govt Jobs
- UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2024 for 56 Posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2023 for 51 Sportsperson Posts
- RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 for 07 LDC Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 for 06 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- NEPA Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for MTS, Lifeguard & Constable Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
Educational Qualification for Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
- Minimum qualification Class 8 Passed from any recognized Educational Institution/School
- Only candidates who have maximum educational qualification up to HS Passed may apply
- All candidates must submit documents related to his/her all educational qualification in relation to the highest level achieved.
Other Criteria for Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
Citizenship: The candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5-8 of the Constitution of India
Employment Exchange Registration No.: The candidates must have registered their names in any Employment Exchange in Govt. of Assam and Registration No. and date must be mentioned in their application.
How to Apply for Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
- The applications must be submitted online through website/URL at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in and will be received with effect from 19-02-2021 from 11 am
- While applying online, the candidates need to indicate their choice as 1st, 2nd and 3rd post of Peon, Khalashi and APPO (any one) respectively
- Candidates already in service should apply through Proper Channel
Documents Required for Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
The candidate should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following documents:
a. Educational qualification certificate.
b. Age proof certificate (i.e. Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority or School Certificate issued by recognized Institutions).
C. Caste Certificate, In case of the candidate applying under the Reservation categories.
d. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
e. Recent Passport size colour photograph of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with white background.
f. EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority.
g. In case of candidates of PWD category, a certificate on the following categories to be submitted, issued by the Social Welfare Department as per instructions of Government O.M. No. ABP.180/201 7/105, dtd. 07.01.2019.
h. Specimen signature of the candidate by Black Ballpen.
i. Declaration in Form “A”
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE