Jagiroad College Recruitment 2020: Eligibility, Age, How to Apply, Number of Posts, Educational Qualification, Last Date, Application Fee, Apply Online, Reservations.
In pursuance of the DHE’s letter No. DHE/CE/Misc/12/2020/4 dtd. 06-02-2020, applications are invited in the prescribed format along with all supporting documents from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates having latest UGC norms to fill-up the following vacant sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors.
Name pf Post: Assistant Professor
Number of Posts: 12
Last Date: 15-09-2020
Subject wise vacancy list:
|Name of Subject||No. of Vacancy||Reserved For|
Each application must be accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft for ₹ 2,000 (Rupees Two Thousand) only, drawn in favour of Principal, Jagiroad College, Morigaon, Assam, payable at Canara Bank, Jagiroad Branch.
*(Account Number – 1436101009914, IFSC – CNRB0001436)
Candidates willing to submit online applications through our college website www.jagiroadcollegelive.co.in may do so by filling up the online application form in the above-mentioned website where fee payment option and all relevant documents uploading option is also available.
If an application is submitted online, no need to submit hard copy. Acknowledgement receipt will be generated immediately after submission of online form.
Advertisement Details: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
For further details of the advertisement, visit the college website www.jagiroadcollege.co.in.
You May Also Like:
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Recruitment 2021: Apply for 694 Grade III and Grade IV Vacancy
- Agriculture Department Recruitment 2021 for 1837 Grade III and Grade IV Vacancy – AssamGovJob.in
- DC Cachar Recruitment 2021: Apply for 48 Junior Assistant and Grade IV Vacancy
- Nagaon Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Apply for 29 Grade IV Vacancy
- Sibsagar Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021: Apply for 05 Grade IV Vacancy