Khowang College Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020 | History Assistant Professor Vacancy | Khowang College | AssamCareer Jobs 2020 | Job in Assam |
Khowang College Dibrugarh has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of Assistant Professor in History. Intending and eligible candidates may apply.
NAME OF POST: History Assistant Professor
NUMBER OF POSTS: 01
ROSTER POINT: 01
i) Must secure at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master Degree Level in the relevant subject and must have cleared NET/ SLET/ SET conducted by the UGC/ CSIR
ii) Candidates who were awarded PhD Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award PhD degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/ SET. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the PhD holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19-09-1991.
SALARY: UGC Scale of Pay and other allowances as per rule
AGE: Should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 and relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ PWD and 3 Years for OBC/ MOBC candidates
APPLICATION FEE: Application with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of ₹2500 (non-refundable) drawn in favour of “Principal, Khowang College, Khowang Ghat, Dibrugarh” payable at SBI, Khowang Branch must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Please read the Official Advertisement Before Applying.
You May Also Like:
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 for 616 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy | Apply Online for Assam Govt Jobs 2023
- Assam Police Assam Govt Jobs 2023: Apply Online for 982 Grade IV Vacancies
- APSC Recruitment 2022 for 07 JE & AE Vacancy in Municipal Administration: Apply Online for these Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | KVS Recruitment 2022 for 13404 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 for 56 Management Trainee Vacancy
- Assam Govt Jobs 2022 | ASLRM Recruitment 2022 for 734 Vacancy