Khowang College Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020 | History Assistant Professor Vacancy | Khowang College | AssamCareer Jobs 2020 | Job in Assam |
Khowang College Dibrugarh has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of Assistant Professor in History. Intending and eligible candidates may apply.
NAME OF POST: History Assistant Professor
NUMBER OF POSTS: 01
ROSTER POINT: 01
i) Must secure at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master Degree Level in the relevant subject and must have cleared NET/ SLET/ SET conducted by the UGC/ CSIR
ii) Candidates who were awarded PhD Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award PhD degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/ SET. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the PhD holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19-09-1991.
SALARY: UGC Scale of Pay and other allowances as per rule
AGE: Should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 and relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ PWD and 3 Years for OBC/ MOBC candidates
APPLICATION FEE: Application with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of ₹2500 (non-refundable) drawn in favour of “Principal, Khowang College, Khowang Ghat, Dibrugarh” payable at SBI, Khowang Branch must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Please read the Official Advertisement Before Applying.
You May Also Like:
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Apply for 12 Vacancy in Assam Judicial Service Grade-I
- OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021: Apply for 119 Contractual Vacancy
- Soil Conservation Assam Recruitment 2021: 27 Ranger & Officer Vacancy
- SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 5237 Clerk Vacancy
- RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Vacancy: Apply Online Here Now
- Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021: Apply for 2500 AA and SSR Vacancy