Labour Welfare Department Assam Govt Job Recruitment 2023. Check the Assam Career News Jobs. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)|
|Organisation||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Application Fee||Rs. 297.20|
|Start Date||27th July 2023|
|Last Date||25th August 2023|
|Free Alerts||Telegram | WhatsApp|
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Assam has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 11 Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Posts ESI Scheme, Assam under Labour Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the Latest Jobs in Assam through the direct apply link provided below.
Labour Welfare Department Assam Recruitment 2023
Name of Post: Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) ESI Scheme, Assam
No. of Posts: 11 posts
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 07
- OBC/MOBC: 03
- ST(P): 01
Salary: Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,10,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 12,700
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification should be MBBS having registration under Assam Medical Council, 1960
Citizenship: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate / Voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of residency along with the application form.
Age Limit for Labour Welfare Department Assam Vacancy 2023
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01st January 2023.
Age Relaxation: The category wise age relaxation is as mentioned below:
- SC: 05 years
- ST: 05 years
- OBC/MOBC: 03 years
Please refer to the official notification (link given below) for more details
Application Fee for APSC Labour Welfare Department Assam Recruitment 2023
Payment Mode: Online
|General/ EWS||Rs. 297.20|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||Rs. 197.20|
|BPL/ PwBD||Rs. 47.20|
How to Apply Online for Assam Labour Welfare Dept Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the above mentioned vacancies by visiting the Official Recruitment Portal of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
The candidates may also follow the steps mentioned below to directly apply online:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button (if required)
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Important Dates for Assam Labour Department Recruitment
|Starting Date||27th July 2023|
|Last Date||25th August 2023|
Important Links for Labour Department Recruitment
What is the starting date to apply online for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment?
The starting date to apply online for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2023 is 27th July 2023
What is the last date to apply online for Labour Welfare Department Vacancy?
The last date to apply online for Labour Welfare Department Vacancy 2023 is 25th August 2023