MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020 | 09 Registrar Vacancy in Assam Govt. | Assam Govt. Job | Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam | Apply Now |
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020
Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB) Assam has released an official notification inviting intending and eligible candidates, having Indian Citizenship and requisite qualification for recruitment of 09 Registrar in Department of Pulmonary Medicine (TB & Chest) in Government Medical College Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department.
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
NAME OF POST: Registrar in Department of Pulmonary Medicine (TB & Chest) in Government Medical College Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department.
NUMBER OF POSTS: 09
RESERVATION: UR: 05, EWS: 01, OBC/ MOBC: 02, SC: 01
SCALE OF PAY: ₹57,000 – ₹1,82,400 per month (Academic Level 10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rule.
AGE LIMIT: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable):
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates i.e., up to 43 years
- 03 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates i.e., up to 41 years
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Candidates
At least MD/ DNB in Pulmonary/ Respiratory Medicine degree from a University recognized under Medical Council of India (MCI)/ National Board of Examination (NBE) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/ MCI
PROCESS OF RECRUITMENT: Online/ Offline Interview.
APPLICATION FEE: Application must be accompanied with application fee of Rs. 250 (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150 (rupees one hundred fifty only) for OBC/ MOBC/ SC/ ST (P)/ ST (H) candidates.
No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210 – Medical and Public Health – 01 – Urban Health Services 800 – Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System – GRAS (website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisite fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In remarks column, candidates may write the post applied for.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: The last date for receipt of online application will be 22-10-2020. All applicants are advised to visit the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in
You May Also Like:
- Barpeta Judiciary Recruitment 2020 for Upper Division Assistant (UDA)
- ARGUCOM Sivasagar Recruitment 2020 for Finance & Accounts Officer
- Motor Accident Claims Tribunal Barpeta Recruitment 2020: Apply for the various vacancies in MACT Barpeta
- Sonitpur District Svayem Sahayak Recruitment 2020: Apply for 02 Svayem Sahayak Vacancy in Sonitpur District
- Govt. Medical College Borkhola Recruitment 2020: Apply for 25 Asst. Professor and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy
- DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020: Apply for 02 Svayem Sahayak Vacancy