Nagaon DFDO Recruitment 2021. District Fisheries Development Officer Nagaon Recruitment 2021 for 12 Driver and Grade IV Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt Job News Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
Nagaon DFDO Recruitment Overview
|Hiring Organization||District Fisheries Development Officer Nagaon|
|Name of Post||Driver and Grade IV Vacancy|
|Number of Posts||12|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay|
Nagaon DFDO Recruitment Details
The District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO) Nagaon has released a latest notification regarding the recruitment of 12 Driver and Grade IV Vacancy.
The interested and the eligible candidates may apply here from the link/form given below.
Nagaon DFDO Recruitment
Name of Post: Driver
No. of Posts: 02 (UR: 01, OBC/MOBC: 01)
2. Name of Post: Grade IV and Allied Cadre
No. of Posts: 10 (UR: 06, OBC/MOBC: 03, ST(P): 01)
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaon DFDO Recruitment
Driver: The candidates must be HSLC Passed or equivalent. They must also fulfill the below mentioned criteria:
- Must possesses proficiency in Driving
- Must possess a valid four wheeler Driving License – LMV issued by the competent authority
- The candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically
- The candidates are required to undergo Medical Examination before the appointment of service
Grade IV: Minimum Class VIII Passed
The candidates must be citizens of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate:
The candidates must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange (bearing validity) in the State of Assam along with the Application Form
Already in Service:
The candidates serving in Government or in other organization should submit their application through proper channel only otherwise will be rejected.
- Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 54 Posts
- Health & Family Welfare Assam Recruitment 2023 – 103 Medical Officer (Ayur)
- PGCIL Recruitment 2023 for 203 Posts – Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician)
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2024 – 17 Stenographer Posts, Apply Online
- MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 – 16 Food Safety Officer Posts
- Assam Bio Refinery Private Limited Recruitment 2023 – 09 Posts
Age Limit for Nagaon DFDO Recruitment
The candidates must not be less than 18 Years or not more than 40 Years of age as on 01-01-2021.
The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC candidates is 43 Years, Ex-Serviceman is 42 Years and PWD candidates is 50 Years as per existing Govt. Norms
Application Fee: nil
How to Apply for Nagaon DFDO Recruitment
The application form must be accompanied along with the following:
- Affix one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested along with the application.
- Self-attested copies of all Certificates/Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
- The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope (22cm X 10cm) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.10/- along clearly mentioning their postal address of communication along with the application.
The application should be submitted only by post to the Office of the District Fisheries Development Officer, Nagaon,(DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002.
The envelope containing the application with all the relevant documents must be addressed to the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-IV” OR “Application for the post of Driver’ in which post he/she applies.
NOTE: The candidates should give their active Mobile Number in appropriate position of the application form
Important Links for Nagaon DFDO Recruitment
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Application Form: CLICK HERE